Doll Face [14]

~Ch 14

            Date~

Your POV

I sat on the couch placing the fresh laundry onto it with me. One thing I really hated about them coming back from tour was the ridiculous amount of clothes I had to clean. But knowing complaining wouldn't get me anywhere I turned on the tv and placed the clothes onto my lap as I folded them, until it it was time to get the new set of laundry.

I only got up once to cook them lunch before going back to folding duty.As much as I hate to admit but I was more than sure I was going to spend my day folding clothes.

"Hey (y/n)"

"Nae?" I asked not bothering to look up at Kihyun.

"Look at me." fuck you Kihyun and your sexy demanding voice. Unwillingly my head tilted upwards to look at me. A smirk now decorating his face. "Good girl."

"I'm not a dog." I shot back, smirking in victory as I shut up Kihyun.

"Are you busy today?" I gave him that "are you blind" look and soon realized that he wasn't going to change his question or leave me alone.

"Yes."

"You don't have do our laundry I could get Shownu to do it."

"Shownu need to rest. He's taking care of a miniture brat anyways."

"Come on babe the boys are busy in there rooms you don't need to act like you hate me." Kihyun sitting next to me.

"I'm not babe."

"Did something happen when I was away?" Kihyun gently moved my chin, making me look at him. As much as I wanted to look away my flipping eyes wouldn't move away from his chocolate brown ones. He pushed his forehead against mine, not daring to look away from my eyes for a second.

"No."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not."

"Then kiss me if you're not." Like my eyes had a mind of their own they flickered down to his lips before looking him back in the eyes. Kihyun began to lean in till his lips finally attached to mine. As much as I wanted to fight it I couldn't help but kiss him back. His hand placed itself on the side of my neck as he pulled onto his lap. Only pulling away when we ran out of air.

"For whatever I did do you forgive me now?" He helped me up and began to pull me towards his desired destination. I was about to say yes but someone tugged at my other hand. I looked back, upon seeing Kihyuns ticked off face and the person there was no other than Chae Hyungwon.

"What do you want." Kihyun asked venom lancing his voice.

"I wanted to ask (y/n) a question not you."

"Hurry up, we're busy."Busy? You mean all you wanted was to make me think you thought of us as more than just friends with benefits. Was wanting to get 'busy' with me the only thing on your mind?!

"(y/n)-ah do you wanna go on a date with me?"

"She can't, I said we're bu-"

"Let the lady answer for herself." I looked back at Kihyun got my grip out of his.

"Sure I'd love to Hyungwon." I smiled brightly as he smiled back. "But let me get changed fir-"

"Ani you look cute already and besides it's just a casual dinner date."

"A-ah alright." I guess a graphic design t-shirt and leggings wer casual enough. I grabbed my phone and followed Hyungwon out the door.

"So where are we going?" I asked looking up at him. He was way much taller than me and talking to him was slightly awkward since I had look up.

"It's a secret." He smiled and held my hand as we walked into the elevator. I watched as he put on his sunglasses and hat as I leaned against the elevator wall. "I know I'm handsome but please try not to stare." Hyungwon said playfully, making me laugh slightly as my face burned with embarrassment.

"I'm kidding." He ruffled my hair and walked out the elevator.

"Yah!" I said fixing my hair while following him out of the elevator.

"Come on let's go~" He grabbed my hand and quickly walked us to the place of where he had planned on talking me. It was a cute little restaurant, never would have thought that Hyungwon would be the type of guy that would like a place like these.

"Table for two please."

"Nae, please follow me." We followed the small girl as she sat us down with two menus.

"Your waiter should be here soon." Hyungwon nodded she left. After we order and the waiter came back with our drinks we sat there awkwardly before Hyungwon started up a conversation.

"I heard you went to Busan when we went on tour."

"Nae!" I smiled brightly thinking about how cute Taewoo and umma was and how Jungho fanboyed about Monsta X.

"How was it?"

"It was really fun but my little brother wouldn't shut up about you guys?" Hyungwon laughed a huge smile on his face.

"I guess were popular in the Son family."

"Nae, especially with my brother he's been dying to meet you guys. He practically begged me to bring you guys to him or to bring him to you guys.

"Whatcha say?"

"I said no because I thought invasion of privacy or you guys would be busy."

"He can come visit if he wants."

"Are you sure? He's like a crazy fangirl? I think he might faint."

"We've had a couple of those?" I nodded in reply and we continued to talk. I was so preoccupied with our conversation that I never realized Hyungwon had grabbed my phone and taken a photo of me while I was in the midst of flipping my hair. (It's the chapter picture if you wanna see the post and caption)

"Yah! Don't post it."

"Wae you look cute?" Hyungwon smiled showing me the photo. "Please post if for me." I started at his puppy face and sighed in defeat.

"Fine." I wrote a quick caption and set down my phone. "No more sneaky photos, alright?"

"Yes, ma'am." I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink as he shot me a dorky smile.

Kihyun's POV

I was scrolling thru instagram reading monbebe's comments since I had nothing better to do. We were rarely on instagram anyways so why not. I pressed on the explore page and a certain photo caught my attention. It was a photo of (y/n).

She's so pretty...

With a bittersweet smile on my face I pressed the photo and looked at her username

Queen.Son.... Aish and I'm the one with the huge ego.

I read the caption and my heart sank but at the same time raged with jealousy and anger.

Date. who is it XD?!

Only posted 18 minutes ago with 3 mil likes and 1 thousand comments asking who it was? My fingers hovered of the keyboard. I wanted to expose them but I didn't want people hating on her so I simply liked the phone and turned off my phone. What did I ever do to deserve this.

After about an hour later the two came in, laughing like idiots. I could hear their muffled goodbyes and waited for Hyungwon to past by my room so I could out at confront (y/n) without him barging into "save" her. I opened the door and walked to the living room where she was chilling on the couch. I pulled her off and quickly walked to my room

"We have to talk.

~PrinceMinhyuk~

Whateven is this chapter???