[Doll Face 31]

~Ch 31
    Selfish~

Your POV

"This isn't a dream (y/n)  and we need to talk." I stared back at the familiar  brown eyes and swallowed dryly. As much as I wanted to close the door, I couldn't find the willpower to. I stood there like an idiot.

"(y/n)" I snapped out of my daze and blinked multiple times. Before I knew it my body was moving on it's own. Taking a step forward, my arms wrapped around his torso tightly, my chin rested on his shoulder. I held onto him for comfort as the tears sprung to my eyes.

"(y-y/n)." his voice came out hoarse as his own arms wrapped around me in a hug. I tried to speak but I choked on my tears that threatened to fall so I nodded in response instead to indicate I was listing.

"We need to talk." We both ended the hug and I stepped aside, letting him in before closing the door.

"About what?" I subconsciously led him to my room and sat on the bed leaving him to shift awkwardly till he finally decided it was okay to sit down next to me.

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"It's about the rumors."

"What about them?"

"The one's with the drinking and the one with the photos."

"Okay, what about them?"

"The drinking one was just a stupid accusation, it's not your fault."

"And why should I trust you."

"(y/n) right now you need to trust me."

"Fine." I drew my knees closer to my chest and nodded signalling for him to continue.

"And those photos.... Do you have any ideas who took them."

"If I did I would be on their asses right now." He chuckled slightly and looked back at me.

"It'd had to be someone that knew you right?"

"With how close those photos where maybe, I was even looking at the camera with one of the photos." I whined and fell back into my bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Baby this is no time to be whining." Kihyun  stood up from the bed and playfully got on top kissing me lightly.

"This is no time to be titles like that."

"Are you try to say we never were a thing love?"

"Nothing official." He cocked a brow up and smirked at me slightly.

"Why don't I show you just how official we are, 'cheater'."  Kihyun said the last word playful as he kissed me once again. So he did want to be official. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss as a warm feeling bubbled in my tummy.

"I love you and don't you ever forget that."

Third Person's POV (anyone that knows me long enough know that I only switch to third person for 1 reason so enjoy ;))) (jk I'm not good at smuts for stories, but one shots that's a whole mother story ;)))

"Can I?" A shiver ran down your spine as his smooth voice rung in your ear. You replied with a shy nod. With a smirk Kihyun kissed down your jaw to your neck nipping at the unmarked skin, making sure that afterwards there would be.

His hands slipped up your shirt, inching the material up your body before taking it off in one swift, throwing it somewhere in your room.

"Wait." Your voice alarmed Kihyun as he quickly pulled back looking at you as if he did something terrible. "T-the door." You mumbled slightly out of embarrassment.

"Could have just said that princess." Getting off the bed Kihyun walked to your bedroom door quickly locking it. "You know it's not nice to scare people like that princess." Kihyun placed himself just above the waistband of your shorts.

"Perhaps a punishment is needed." His fingers ran along your sides pulling your shorts off slowly. "What do you say dollface?" Without warning he pressed a finger against your heat causing you to jump at the sudden contact.

"Answer me princess." Gently kissing your tummy his teeth dragged against your hip bone and pulled your panties downwards, waiting impatiently for your answer. It was hard to answer when your mind was in absolute chaos. You snapped back to reality when Kihyun 'tched'

"N-no."

"Too late now." You shivered at his warm breath, anticipating his next move. His lips attached to your heat making your breath hitched, your hands attaching to his hair.

"Wait wait I'm s-sorry." You bit your lip, holding back the moans that threatened to come out. "K-Kihyun."

"I said it's too late now, so either you take this punishment now like a good girl." Kihyun growled and continues to his deed.

Deciding there was no way out of it you let things happen gripping his hair tightly as you come closer to your high.

"K-Kihyun." You moaned and drew your legs closer as you neared your peek. Kihyun pulled back intentionally licking his lips as his piercing eyes met yours.

"Try to keep the noises to a minimum babe. Wouldn't want anyone to know about what we're doing right now do we?" With a nod, your eyes followed Kihyun as he pulled you up and set you on the ground in a sitting position. He grabbed your chin gently and made you look up at him.

"Why don't you use that pretty little mouth of your and do something useful with it?"

"W-what." You face turned flush as you process what he said. He leveled his face to your and smirks.

"You know what I mean." He grabbed your hand and placed it on his growing tent. "Now do what I asked you to do princess." Nodding quickly you tugged his sweatpants down along with his boxers and swallowed dryly looking at his length (it's two inches..JK IDK IM SORRY I HAD TO ILY U KIHYUN)

Wrapping your finger around him you began to slowly pump your hand and up and down, earning a hiss of pleasure from Kihyun. Swirling your tongue around his tip you took as much of him as you could. His hands entangled themselves in your hair, pushing you a down a little further.

"F-fuck." Kihyun mumbled as you continued to bob your head up and down picking up your pace. Pressing your tongue against the underside of his shaft, making his knees go weak and his hips buckle upwards. You continued till the warm salty liquid entered your mouth, some spilling to the sides for you mouth.

"Swallow like the good girl you are." Listening to command you swallowed the liquid and allowed Kihyun to wipe off the extra that had spilled out of your mouth.

"I bet you're aching for me to fuck you right now aren't you?" Kihyuns smooth voice made your heat warmer as he pulled you onto the bed and laid you down. You nodded quickly and let out a moan as he entered without warning. He let you settle before quickening his pace. Your back arched as your gripped the bed sheets giving him perfect accessed to your skin which he gladly marked. Once you both reach your highs Kihyun laid besides you and held you close.

"I love you more than the world could imagine....promise me you'll never forget that."

"I love you too." With a smiled Kihyun held you closer a small pit of guilt rising in his chest.

-Minyuckwho-
Okay first off can we talk about how much this chapter sucked 😂😅 the smut was so disappointing and I tried dragging out who the person at the door was. Cuz honest I didn't even know who I wanted it to be 😅😅. BUT besides those points I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Can you figure out why the chapter is called selfish????