Doll Face [44]

~ch 44

      At the Window~

Your POV

AllKpop

Monsta x's Yoo Kihyun getting desperate? Yoo Kihyun was caught proposing to cheating ex-girlfriend Son (y/n) when she was on a date with new suspected boyfriend and gets rejected.

With a sigh I tossed my phone onto my bed and began to walk to my closet. Stripping from my clothes I tossed on a sweater and some shorts before walking back to my bed. Laying down I closed my eyes and covered myself with the covers.

Wes was gonna sleep in the living room instead of the extra inflatable bed that was in my room. Which I was perfectly fine with, I wanted to be alone tonight since it was already so eventful and mentally draining.

My mind wondered off to the notifications that AllKpop posted and I thought about what Wes said. It was already hard enough and now the media had this story in its hands and knowing that made me feel like my whole spirit left my body and I just wanted to give up at this moment.

With another sigh I curled up and closed my eyes hoping my thoughts would leave me alone and let me sleep tonight. But not too long after I closed my eyes there was a sound of something hitting my window. Then it came again and stopped before coming back.

Swinging my legs of my bed, I sat up and hesitatingly walked to my window. Once at

my window I pulled back the sheer blinds and I couldn't believe what I saw. I hesitated to move further, stopping myself from opening the the window. But I took one more look at Kihyun and I couldn't help it, besides Wes said it himself I was going to end up being selfish either way.

"Hey." Kihyun smiled upwards, shyly tucking his hands into his pants pockets.

"You know what a door is right?" I replied jokingly, resting my chin on my cheek.

"What's the fun in that then? I wanted to be an angsty teen that misses his not so lover....Except we're not really a thing so I guess a teen that misses his crush."

"Wow...that's interesting.... But I missed you too." His smile only seemed to grow wider and I couldn't help but feel warmer inside.

"Can I ask you something?" Kihyun shyly took his hand out of his pocket rubbing the back of his neck gingerly.

"What is it?"

"What... were you thinking when I proposed?"

"I...I was honestly shocked and was considering it but it's honestly too early for that, especially since well you know this isn't and wasn't ever a relationship."

"Well then what would you like our relationship to be like?"

"Slower? If that make sense I want to go at a much slower pace."

"Then would you be willing to start over with me? We could take things as slow as you want." I hesitated slightly and I guess Kihyun could tell because before I could say anything he cut me off. "Son (y/n) I swear on the life of me that I love you to the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry I hurt you before but I promise that I won't any more. I'll take things as slow as you want and even if you're not ready to start a relationship I'll wait till you are."

I'll admit I was taken aback, but who wouldn't be surprised. But before I could catch myself, I was already smiling. God even after all this Yoo Kihyun, you're still the cocky boy I know.

"Alright, lover boy." I teased.

"I... Are you gonna be alright?"

"I'm gonna be alright."