Doll Face [16]

~ch 16

         Jealous~

Your POV

"(Y/N)-ah~ wake up now." I whined as the person began to shake me lightly.

"I don't want to." I mumbled against the pillows.

"It's 8:45 sleepyhead." I sat up in the bed rubbing my eyes. I was about to get off my bed but suddenly a pair of arms picked me up bridal style.

Since I was still sleepy I didn't bother to protest and instead proceeded to wrap my arms lazily around his neck.

"Yah Hyungwon-ah what are you doing with her?"

"Bring sleeping beauty into the kitchen since she still hasn't had breakfast."

"W-well let me do it!" I felt Hyungwon shrug and try to hand me to Kihyun but at the moment I was so whiny I just held tighter onto Hyungwon.

"Uh sorry bro I don't think she plans an letting go anytime soon."

"Then I'll just heat up her food." Although I couldn't see it could honestly tell Kihyun was glaring at Hyungwon. But I could careless I was sleepy and I can't deal with a sassy troll right now. Hyungwon sat down in a chair not bothering to put me down on the chair next to him. Which was probably a good decision since I would have fallen off the chair one way or another.

"Didn't know you two were so close." Kihyun mumbled.

"Someone's gotta look after her. Plus it's only fair since she takes care of us."

"Barely."

"When will you ever appreciate her?" Hyungwon sighed.

"I do! Just not that way." Hyungwon mumbled something inaudible. But I guess Kihyun could hear because he slammed the plate into the table, making me jump suddenly, now wide awake.

"Sorry the plate was hot." Kihyun grunted and walked out of the kitchen in a hurry.

"Hurry and eat before your food gets cold." Hyungwon sat me gently on the chair and sat across from me. I whined slightly at the lose of warmth before beginning to eat my food

"Thanks."

"No problem... do you still wanna go around the city today?"

"Nae! Well I mean if it's okay it's okay with you." With a small chuckle Hyungwon leaned over and ruffled my hair.

"Of course anything for you." I could help but blush a little at his words. So I lowered my head and continued to eat.

"Well I'm gonna go get dressed so you don't have to wait too long." I simply nodded and waited for him to leave the room before slumping onto the table. Was it wrong I was falling for Hyungwon. Probably. Butttt nothing's wrong if we're just doing things as friends right?

Kihyun's POV

I tried to avert my full attention in the dumb cartoons Changkyun and Minhyuk were watching but I just couldn't. Who was he to tell me how to appreciate my girl?

My thoughts were disrupted at the sound of the kitchen door closing and at first I was hoping it was (y/n) so I could pull her onto my lap and cuddle with her but nope it was none other than Hyungwon.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room to get dressed."

"For what did manager-nim call you in?"

"No."

"Than for what?"

"(Y/n) wanted to look around Seoul so she asked me and I said sure."

"She asked you?"

"Yup." With that he spun around on his heel and walked down the hall.

Aish why is she alway playing with me. Maybe I should teach her a thing or two...

Your POV

I ate my breakfast and washed up before I got dressed.

"Ready?"

"Yup." I put on my baseball cap and shades before

walking out the door, hand and hand with Hyungwon.

"So anywhere you wanna go in specific?"

"No not really."

"Does that mean I can take you anywhere I want?"

"I guess assuming that you know a lot of the good places here?"

"You got that right." He winked before laughing. The elevator door opened and Hyungwon pulled up his face mask that covered half of his face. We out the apartment building and onto the streets of Seoul.

To be completely honest I was already expecting stares and suspecting fangirls to notice Hyungwon. But to my surprise nothing happened.

At first we roamed around messing around the small street stores, trying on sunglasses and hats or stopping at street food stands to have something to eat. You know stuff like that. around 6 o'clockish Hyungwon wanted to rest at little at a cafe.

"How come you didn't ask Kihyun to do this with you?"

"I did but I don't think he wanted to." Hyungwon simply nodded and continued to sip on his drink.

"You have one interesting boyfriend."

"I... I wouldn't really call him my boyfriend."

"Why not?"

"We never really made anything official."

"So your friends with benefits."

"You could say that." After that an akward silence hovered over us, till Hyungwon got up motioning me to follow.

"Let's go it's getting dark." He held my hand and walked out the cafe. He turned the opposite way and at first I thought he was talking another way back to the apartment, but I didn't think much of it since I was mesmerized with the night life. Actually so mesmerized that I hadn't noticed Hyungwon had left my side. I hadn't realized it till I tried to nudge him to get his attention only to find out he wasn't there. The next thing I heard were hurried footsteps and all I could was hope they weren't head towards me, but they were

"Y-yAh!" I jumped as arms wrapped around my waist. The familiar laugh helps me relax. "Chae Hyungwon that was not funny!"

"It so was." I rolled my eyes as he continued to laugh.

"Haha very funny."

"You left me so I got pay back."

"I did not!"

"I saw something and I said wait for me."

"You did."

"Yup." I sheepishly scratched the back of my head and smiled.

"Whoops." Hyungwon nodded and took his hands away from my waist.

"It's alright I could tell you were having fun looking at the nightlife wanna look around some more or head home."

"Let's just go home since I'm sure you've had enough of me dragging you around."

"Alright." We hurried home and raced up the apartments stairs. Hyungwon lost because he gave up after the 3rd set of stairs.

"Cheater."

"Who's got the longer legs?" I asked teasingly.

"Long legs don't mean stamina little miss 'I go two steps at a time."

"Don't be mad just because I won." I was about to open the apartment door but it was opened by an oddly happy Kihyun.

"Pack your backs you're fired."

~PrinceMinhyuk~

Look I tried to make the ending somewhat suspenseful to make up for the terrible chapter :,,,,,,)))) but I'll try to up date soon so I can  make up for this terrible chapter <3