Doll Face [24]

~ch 24
    Argument~

Your POV

"Woah what happened to you?"

"Do you mean?" I placed the two plates down and leaned onto the kitchen counter.

"You look ti-" Shownu hit Jooheon and gave im a look.

"I look tired I know."

"Did you get any sleep at all?"

'Yeah and what about you guys? You're up quite early." I gestured toward the empty chairs around them.

"Manager-nim wanted us over early."

"Ohhh."

"Yeah but what's got you looking so tired?"

"Nothing really just couldn't go to bed."

"Something on your mind?" Jooheon asked looking a bit concerned. Just then Kihyun opened the door to the kitchen and I pushed off the counter to get his plate.

"Hey babe." Kihyun kissed my neck his hands instantly wrapping around my waists. Pushing him off lightly I handed him his plate but he rejected it before trying to put his arms back around me. But again i pushed him away and he finally took his plate annoyed. With a sigh I tucked my hair behind my ear and glanced at Jooheon who had a look of annoyance on his face as he looked at Kihyun before shaking his head. Shownu just looked straight up surprised at Kihyun's actions. Soon the other boys piled in while Shownu and Jooheon left to go to do what their manager wanted them to do. Hyungwon being the last to walk in.

"Here."

"Thanks." Hyungwon smiled a ruffled my hair and which return I smiled back and handed him his plate. I guess Kihyun saw because he slammed down his glass of water onto the table a little too loud.

"Yah! Be careful you're going to break the glass idiot!" Kihyun rolled his eyes and made a face at Changkyun.

"I'm surprised it hasn't broken at the sight of your face." He's such a child...

Deciding I didn't want to be in the kitchen anymore I got out and sat down on the living room couch. I turned on the tv and waited for them to finish so I could clean their plates before continuing to do my normal things around the house.

While I waited Kihyun came out and sat next to me. At first I thought he was just going to watch tv with me like a normal human being but nope he wanted something more. His hand placed itself onto my thigh and and he scooted closer. With a sigh I stood up and was pulled back when he grabbed my hand.

"Why so much in a hurry? You don't have to act shy."Kihyun said smoothly while he gently rubbed small circles on the back of my palms with his thumb. As if swooning me would let him get his way with me.

"Shy about what?"

"You know what dollface." I flinched as he placed his hand on the back of my neck as he pulled me closer. "You know I love you right baby?"

"What made you fall in love with me." I questioned as I tried to pull my hands from his grip.

"It's a secret." He thought it would tug me on, and I would let him have his way and the sad part was I could tell that's was exactly what he was thinking with that dumb smirk on his face.

"It's a secret or you don't know because you never really did?" I took my hands out of his grip and his face changed quickly but not quick enough for me to miss the surprise look that showed before annoyance showed on his face.

"Are you seriously still mad because of yesterday?"

"And what if I was Kihyun?"

"It's a stupid reason to get mad."