Dollface [45]

~ch 45

     Split~

Your POV

When I woke up with the feeling of yesterday being too true, but it really did happen and the warm fuzzy feeling came back and I couldn't help but smile. Swinging my legs off the side of my bed I tossed the blanket off me and pushed off the bed and processed to walk out of my room.

When I went down stairs I was just expecting to see Wes lying on the inflatable bed but instead he was pacing back and forth anxiously.

"Wes are you alright?" I hesitated because well I already knew the answer.

"Are you stupid (y/n)!?"

"What?" I flinched at his tone of voice.

"Don't fucking act stupid with me (y/n) you know what you did." It didn't take me long to figure out what he was referencing too. "Because of you and your damn relationship my mom lost her goddamn business!"

"W-Wes I-I-"

"Save your fucking words (y/n) you really fucking think sorry it is going to fix everything what are you five?! Your so dumb just because I told you were going to be selfish either way you're just going to be careless?!"

"I know sorry won't fix anything but your mom and sister can live with us right?" I said frantically a pit of guilt filling my stomach.

"And what is my mom supposed to do?! Be in debt to your family too? I don't think you understand just how terrible wendy is (y/n) but I hope you're happy with your damn decision."

"I-I.." My mind ran frantic trying to think of a solution "W-Wait maybe Kihyun could help us!"

"I already told him you can't see him anymore." My eyes widen in shocked and instantly checked my pajama pants pocket not finding my phone.

"Wes how could you!"

"How could I? How could you be so damn careless?" Wes took my phone out of his pocket and held it towards me.

"It was your decision (y/n)." He tossed my phone onto the couch before shoving his hands in his pockets. he left the room and I stood there frozen only moving when the back door closed indicating Wes leaving.

I walked to the couch to If Kihyun had replied and picked up my phone seeing he hadn't. I sighed in relief and was about to tell him about everything that happened up to this point but just as my thumbs were about to type the text bubble showed up imply Kihyun was texting. My thumbs hovered over the screen in anticipation, a rush nervousness going throw my body. I felt like I was going to be sick the longer he took to reply.

Received 8:45AM

What do you mean we can't meet anymore?

Received 8:45AM

Your joking right

Received 8:45AM

You don't have to do this again (y/n), we can figure this out

Received 8:46AM

Why are you doing this again? Were you just trying to lead me on so that I would leave faster?If you love Wes than fine (y/n), just tell me it's okay.

Received 8:46AM

Just be honest with me here. I'm sorry I pressured you into saying that you still have feelings when you weren't sure.

I bit my lip hesitating to reply. It wasn't like that, but I had a feeling Kihyun wouldn't believe it but it's as worth a try.I hope he would understand...