New story preview

OKIEEE so as promised I' m giving you the first full chapter of the newest story I've been working on!! It's not a Monsta x story but I still hope you can support it when I post it! (Don't worry I'm gonna be smart and post it when I've written the majority of the story so that the story would be posted  weekly with minimal wait but anyways I hope you enjoy and look forward the to full story release that will be posted on  Wnnaong )

~Prologue~

Third Person POV

You licked your lips dryly as you carefully cut the tape on the box. Your heart feeling like it was about to beat out your chest. As you pulled back the flaps, it felt your heart had dropped to your stomach as you revealed what was in it

The day before

You eyes scanned over the words as you slowly scrolled down your tumblr feed. Your fingers rested lightly on the touchpad with your chin in the palm of your hand as the story got progressively more interesting, taking over your whole attention.

"Boo!" Your body instantly tensed as you jumped out of fright for your roommates sudden appearance.

"Oh my god Liha!" You yelled shooting a glare at your best friend/roommate.

"Sorry I felt like you were about to burn lasers into your laptop." A sigh left your lips as Liha's shrugged, finding a spot to sit on the bed.

"What do you want Liha."

"I can't just walk into my bestiest room?"

"Yes." You replied bluntly going back to halfheartedly reading the story displayed on your screen. This time it was Liha''s turn to glare at you as she opened her own lap top.

"Wanna build a boyfriend with me."

"No what the frick?" You shot Liha a look and she simply pouted.

"Come on it's not like it's real." Liha protested, busying herself with looking at the website.

"What about Daniel?" You sheepishly replied knowing every well that the two were very into each other.

"We're not dating yet." Liha huffed impatiently, still working hard on building her perfect "boyfriend". With a sigh you shifted your laptop away from you and crawled towards the edge that Liha was sitting at. You took one glance at her screen and almost had to stop yourself from laughing.

"Is that Kang Daniel, I see?"

"Shut up!" Liha replied flustered.

"Come on lele just admit your love for your prince Kang~" You continued to tease.

"What about your dry love life." Liha deadpanned making your jaw almost drop.

"We don't talk about that you snake." She replied with an evil laugh before hitting finish on her laptop screen. "He's perfect" Liha said to her laptop dreamily.

"He's Kang Daniel." In half annoyance Liha grabbed the closest pillow and hit your face with it before continuing to save her "boyfriend".

"Yah!"

"You were asking for it. Come on it's your turn."

"I'm fine." You said pushing yourself up into a sitting position.

"Come on it's just for fun. It's not like you're going to actually get a boyfriend from this, or maybe you will~" Liha wiggled her eyebrows at you a devilish smile on her face.

"Haha keep dreaming." You flicked Liha's forehead casing the older girl to scrunch up her face before pouting.

"I feel like a disappointed grandma wanting grandkids soon. But come on don't you think it's time you move on from him?"