Doll Face [35]

~ch 35
        Misery~

Unknow POV

"You know for someone like him I'd expect him to put up more of a fight." I watched carefully as the person casually filled their nails as if they weren't doing anything wrong.

"Yeah..."

"What's wrong darling? Upset because you can't deal with this?"

"No I'm fine." The smirk on their face caused  a shiver to go up my spine, as they got up and slowly walked towards me. I couldn't help but flinch when their fingers found my chin, tilting my head upwards.

"Good because it'll be over before you know it, and you can go back to the rut I found you, except only this time you can take care of your family instead of being the disappointment you always were." I nodded, my eyes flickering towards the monitor.

"He's back home."I said simply, watching their smirk get wider as they're fingers left my chin.

"Perfect.... You may go to bed, darling I'll wake you up again when I need you."

"Thank you sir."

"Mhmm." I walked off towards my bed and sighed closing my eyes full of guilt. I'm sorry (y/n).

Your POV

"Because I don't love you anymore Kihyun." The words echoed in my ears,as regret and sorrow began to sink in deeper each second I thought about it. The memory of how his face looked broke my heart pulling me into deeper misery.

"Oh (y/n)~" I squinted as the light in my room were turned on abruptly.

"Yes Wendy." I sat up trying my best not to glare at her.

"Can you do mommy a favor and do my laundry for me. Your father asked me to do it while he was at work but I have better things to do then do laundry."

"I ca-"

'It wasn't a question dumb ass did you remember what I said yesterday." clicking my tongue in annoyance stood up from my bed  and walked towards Wendy.

"If you let me finish my damn sentence you wouldn't have had to get your damn granny panties in a twist." Wendy glared at me and her hand shot up tugging back my hair sharply. I let out a whimper my scalp still sensitive from yesterday.

"Watch your mouth you damn brat." She tightened her grip and I let out a low growl, my glare getting more intense as the seconds passed. "My don't you have pretty eyes now only if you didn't looks so angry with them all the time, maybe then I'll call you pretty."

"I don't need your opinion Wendy." I snapped " in case you forgot I'm the model here." It was a bad choice cause out of anger she pulled my hair a little tighter and began to grit her teeth. But it was worth it to rub it in her pathetic face.

"Maybe I should bring back something that will teach you a lesson."

"Oh what your gonna bring me a belt and abuse me?"

"No but now that you say it it sounds like a good idea maybe I can get that long with what I'm going to be being home."

"Your one fucked up women Wendy."

"Oh I know darling but that's only to you bitch. But goodbye runt I'll be back and when I come back the dishes should be done along with the clothes."

"Yeah sure whatever just leave."

"I'm not ever ecstatic to be near you either bitch." Wendy tugged harder once more before releasing my hair. I carefully touched the soar spot on my head and watched as she tried to strut out of my room. What more could this women do to ruin my life she already ruined it by existing.