Doll Face [27]

~ch 27

           Trouble~

(For all you that wanted drama.. Actually I'm gonna let you find out yourself. Happy reading ;)))

(note: ALL ARTICLES ARE FAKE (obvi) AND MEAN NO HARM TO ALLKPOP OR ANY OF THE PEOPLE USED IN THE PHOTOS AND IF ANY USERS IN THE PHOTOS ARE REAL IT'S BY COINCIDENCE.) (<--- Only did that cuz ya know people get triggered anyways back to the story)

Your POV

I woke up terrified for what would come for today.. Had they found out the ones in the photos they had were really Hyungwon and Kihyun? With hesitation I got out my bed and glanced at my phone thinking it it was really worth looking at. Deciding to prolong my anxiety I got off my bed and made my way to the kitchen.

I began to make their breakfast and turned around once I heard the kitchen door opened. Once I saw Shownu come in, there was no doubting that they had for sure found out that in fact it was Kihyun and Hyungwon in those photos.

With anxious eyes I followed Shownu who was walking back and forth anxiously as he told to his manager on the phone.

"Okay but we can't just kick her out.... Yes I understand that we just can't keep her here forever... It's still gonna be suspicious if they see her exit out of the same apartment..." He sighed and ran his hand down his face.

"Yes I've seen the post... Yes manager-nim." He hung up and Wonho walked into the room at the same exact time.

"What did manger-nim say?"

"We're just discussing but we're not sure what to do yet."

"They weren't even dating. Can't we just say they were just hanging out as friends?"

"We don't know if this person has taken pictures of them kissing, holding hands or going on a date."

"Oh true but what are the chances of that."

"We don't want to take anymore chances here."

"Are we even sure her and Hyungwon kissed."

"Why don't you ask her yourself." Shownu nodded in my direction and I froze on the spot

"Did you?"

"I- Yes."My face heat up with embarrassment and shame and quickly lowered my head. I could hear their sighs of disappointment.

"I mean to be fair it's always Hyungwon leaning it." Wonho said to Shownu.

"I swear Hyungwon need to stop what he's doing anyway."

"I know isn't he-" I would be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed when Wonho was cut off. Like can I please know why I should be careful of Hyungwon without someone being cut off for once.

"What are you two talking about?"Kihyun asked running his hair threw his bed head as he squinted at the bright kitchen lights.

"Manager-nim just asked us for something."

"This early? Man sucks to be you." Kihyun shot them a smile and they simply rolled their eyes. I couldn't help but smile though he looked so cute and happy.

"So is breakfast ready dollface?" Kihyun asked turning his attention to me.

"Uhm yea." I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and started to put the food onto the plate. Even after yesterday he still wants to call me that name? You're on interesting person Yoo Kihyun.