Outstanding

Song: Outstanding

Artist: The Gap Band

Y/N had her eyes closed as her best friend, Asha finished doing her eyeshadow. Asha stepped back looked at her best friend and started to tear up. "You look so beautiful, love. I'm so happy for you and Keith even though it took him forever to propose." Asha rolled her eyes as she cried. Y/N looked at her best friend and started crying too. Asha hit her.

"Stop, you're going to ruin your makeup that I worked so hard on." Y/N and Asha laughed as Asha helped Y/N slip her dress on. The mermaid style dress hugged her curves and YN knew that Keith would go crazy over it. She looked at herself in mirror and smiled. She was going to marry the man of her dreams.

-

The crowd stood up and turned around watching the bride to be hang onto her father as she walked down the aisle. The audience seemed to disappear as Y/N and Keith locked eyes. Keith grinned as he looked at his bride to be, she looked absolutely delicious and he couldn't wait to rip the dress off of her. "Damn, who is that beauty walking down the aisle? Is that all me? Ayo ma, you got a man?" Keith shouted at his wife as she walked down the aisle blushing and laughing along with the family and friends.

Y/N's father bought her hands to his lips and kissed them and then her cheek as he let go and sat next to his wife.

Keith took Y/N's clammy hands into his and smiled at her. His heart was racing. He couldn't believe that his girlfriend of 5 years was finally going to be Mrs. Powers.

-

"You may kiss the bride," The pastor spoke. Keith grabbed Y/N face and kissed her deeply. His hands slowly traveled from her face, to her neck, to her waist before grabbing a handful of her ass.

Y/N hit his chest repeatedly as she broke from his lips and laugh, putting her face in his chest. He grabbed her hand as they walked down the aisle smiling. Flashes came from everywhere as photographers capture the moment for the newlyweds.

-

"Now introducing for the first time ever, Mr. and Mrs. Keith Powers!" Keith and Y/N came through the doors doing the running man and acting goofy with each other. They were truly happy in each others presence.

They walked to dance floor as their wedding song, Everytime I Close My Eyes by Babyface blared through the speakers.

Keith spunned his beautiful bride around as he leaned down singing and nibbling on her ear. Y/N's face was red because she felt like a young girl all over again when she was with Keith. The song started to fade and the beat of the next song threw Y/N off guard.

"You did not," Y/N said while laughing. Keith spun her around and placed his hands on her waist, bending her over.

"'99 takin' ova for the 2000s..." Juvenile's Back That Azz Up started playing sending the wedding party in an uproar. People started to get out their seat and grind on each other like they were in the club. The couple felt so alive in that moment and nothing could kill their high right now.

-

The wedding had finally winded down and Y/N was getting ready to toss the bouquet of flowers. She closed her eyes and tossed it back into the crowd of eager ladies.

"Well, Algee time's ticking. Y/N, I hope you look good in red." Y/N turned around and saw her best friend, Asha, holding the flowers looking at her boyfriend, Algee. Keith walked towards Y/N and wrapped his arms around her waist laughing at their friends. He kissed her cheek and said " I'm so glad you're finally Mrs. Powers." 

-

I definitely want Back That Azz Up played at my wedding. I don't care how ratchet it is lol. Make sure you comment and vote. Sorry it's so long, I got carried away 🙃.