It's Not Right But Okay

Song: It's Not Right But It's Okay

Artist: Whitney Houston

Y/N was cleaning around the house like she usually did on Saturday. The music was playing loudly as she danced around swaying her hips to the beat of it.

She bent down to retrieve piece of paper that fell on the floor. She opened the piece of paper and it was a receipt from the other night when Keith went out with his friends however the receipt only showed a bill for two. Keith said he went out with six of his friends so either his friends were really cheap or Keith isn't telling the truth. Y/N folded the piece of paper and slid it into her back pocket and finished cleaning. She was going to confront Keith as soon as he got home.

-

Keith arrived home later on that evening and Y/N sat in bed twirling her engagement ring around. When Keith walked into the share bedroom , he was taken aback because Y/N would usually be jumping on him, kissing on him and asking him about his day but today she stared at her engagement and ignore his presence. Keith slowly bent down so he was eye level with Y/N. He placed his finger underneath her chin and lifted it up, looking into her eyes but there was nothing there. No love, no happiness. Completely blank.

"Babe are you okay?" Keith was genuinely concerned with his fiance.

Y/N scoffs and rolled her eyes. " Who is she?"

Keith's face turned bright red as he looked away from his fiance. He thought that he covered his tracks. He decided to play dumb. "What are you talking about? Who is who?"

Y/N chuckled as she looked at him at responded. "I hope you don't think that I'm stupid. It's evident all over your face, Keith. If you were going to cheat, then why would you even ask me to marry you?"

Keith kept his head down as he began to come up with excuses in his head. "How'd you find out?"

"I found your credit card receipts. Something wasn't adding up when I looked at the total. On top of that I was doing laundry and couldn't seem to get the pink lipstick stains out your clothes. Now you know I hate... I mean absolutely hate pink lipstick. Were you even trying to hide the fact that you cheated because you made it pretty obvious." Y/N looked at him with complete disgust as she slid off the engagement ring and placed it in Keith's hand.

"You need to go now before I do something I regret." Y/N said waving him off.

Keith stood there completely dumbfounded. He looked down at the engagement ring and back up at his fiance. "... babe can we talk about this?"

"My name is Y/N and no we can't talk about it. You need to leave." Y/N was beyond frustrated at the man in front of her.

"Nah, not until we talked about it and fi...." Keith was cut short when he phone began to ring. His phone was laying next to Y/N.

Y/N looked down at the phone and saw the picture with the name and grew infuriated. She took suitcases out the closet and began packing. All Y/N saw was red as she grabbed his clothes and threw them in the suitcase. "Was she worth it, huh? Get out! Go to her" Y/N screamed in his face as she pushed him away. Keith tried to hold her but she kept moving away from him "I refuse to let you make a fool out of me. Get out!"

Keith grabbed his suitcase and slowly walked out the house making sure to take in all the memories that were made in the house. He sighed as he gently closed the door behind.