Miss You [Part III]

I'm so overjoyed that you guys loved the 'Angel of Mine' imagine. There was such positive feedback so I'm guessing you want a Part II? Let me know. You been asking and you have received, Miss You [Part III]. Enjoy! 

Keith's hands gripped the steering while he raced towards Y/N's house

Keith's hands gripped the steering while he raced towards Y/N's house. His knuckles were turning white as his nerves got the best of him. He knew that he was hurting Y/N and didn't want to live his life like this anymore.

Three hours had passed and Keith saw Y/N's house come into view. He turned into the drive way and sat there for a couple minutes contemplating whether he wanted to go inside the house. He finally got himself together. He opened the car door and felt his feet wobbled as they hit the ground.

He slowly approached the door and before he could knock, the door swung opened and Keith was slapped in the face. He tried to regain his balance but the hits kept coming and the only thing he could do was guard his face. "I thought this shit was forever but you for everybody. You're pathetic and I hate you. I hope your child doesn't turn out to be a no good nigga like you." Y/N screamed in his face as she got off of him and slammed the door in his face. Keith sat on the concrete, his shoulders moving up down as he cried. He just lost the woman of dreams.

-

As soon as he walked through the door of his house he was greeted by his angry mother who had her arms crossed but her demeanor changed when she saw her son's face.

"...Baby, come here." Jennifer opened her arms to her son. He fell right into them and cried into his mother shoulder like he was a young boy again. "Tell me what happened."

Keith began to tell his mother everything that has happened the past couple of months and even told her what happened moment before he arrived home. His mother sat there quietly listening to her heartbroken son. She rubbed his head as he laid in her lap. Hands flying all over the place while he explained the one side altercations. Jennifer put her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing but a giggle seeped out and she couldn't control herself. Tears were running down her face as she busted out laughing.

"Ma," Keith dragged out. "It's not funny. I love her and I want her but she doesn't want anything to do with me." Keith sighed as he turned towards his mother.

"Your stupid ass should have kept your dick to yourself." Jennifer said while popping him upside his head.

Keith rolled his eyes, picking up his head so his mom could get up. He didn't know what to do.

-

Later on that evening, Keith returned to Y/N's house with flowers and the necklace with the promise ring she threw at him too. He rung the doorbell and waited for Y/N to answer. Y/N opened to door and the smile on her face vanished when she saw who was the door.

"What are you doing here? You think some flowers are going change the fact that you cheated. Get out my house!" Y/N screamed in his face as she proceeded to close the door but Keith put his foot between the door and walked inside the house pushing Y/N to the side.

"No, we're going to wo..." Keith's eyes met with Trina's and her younger brother, Algee, as he looked back at Y/N confused.

"What the fuck is going on?"