Juke Jam

Song: Juke Jam

Artist: Chance the Rapper

5 years ago

Keith and Y/N sat on a bench outside the skating rink smoking a blunt. Y/N eyes were closed as she inhaled the smoke and blew it. Keith's voice faded into the background as she entered into her own fantasy world, one where Keith was hers but sadly the timing just wasn't right at the moment.

"... claiming the baby is mine but she knows she got a laundry list of niggas she's fucking with. I'm nervous though, if the baby is mine, ma dukes is going to be pissed." Keith rambled on about his love life while he waited for Y/N to finished smoking the rest of the blunt.

"Maybe you should try using a condom, it helps stupid." Y/N rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe she actually liked this guy.

"If you don't shut your 'you don't got all the answers Sway' head ass up, I swear to God," Keith looked to the sky pretending to have a conversation with God. The girl sitting next to him got on his nerves but he wouldn't trade her for the world. He liked toying with her by talking about other girls because he knew it got under her skin.

"You swear to God what? You always talking. Learn to shut up and maybe I won't always have something say. Always blowing my high with ya hoe ass." They liked each other but the timing was always off because they were seeing other people so they didn't have to express their feelings to each other.

Keith smacked his teeth, "Man whatever."

-

"Look who just arrived to party?" Woody said as he punched Keith in the chest to signal him to look towards the door. Keith looked at the door and was taken aback by the woman who stood at the entrance.

"Y/N is definitely not little anymore. Damn" Keith licked his lips staring at her.

Y/N felt someone staring at her and when she turned around she wasn't surprised to see it was Keith. He looked pathetic sitting there drooling over her. She rolled her eyes and waved.

"I see her nasty ass attitude hasn't changed" he scoffed and waved back.

-

Everybody was dancing and having a good time. The room was hot and sweaty as people grinded on each other to the sultry music.

Keith slipped from behind the girl he was dancing with and proceeded to find his way toward the girl he really wanted. He placed his hand on the guy that was dancing with Y/N and told him he had to move. The man sucked his teeth before walking away. As soon as Keith placed his hands on Y/N's waist, a song they both knew too well came on.

Chris Brown's 'Take You Down' begun to play. Keith hand gripped Y/N's waist as she grinded her hips into him. His hands slowed pushed her down as he tried his best to match her movements. He reached forward and grab her hand off her knee as he spun her around. In a blink of an eye, Y/N was harness up, her legs wrapped around his waist. This didn't stop Y/N from grinding onto the lightskinned boy.

"This should've been us years ago but you was acting like you didn't want the kid." Keith cockily said.

"Don't ruin this moment with all that talking. Like damn do you ever shut up?" Y/N rolled her eyes. The song was coming to end when Keith placed her down. She bumped into him as she walked away. 

Keith laughed at Y/N, licking his lips. "Ol' mean ass."