Spacetime

A/N: Requested by Doublerbahdz . Sorry if I disappointed but this song is hard so don't ask me what this imagine is because I have no clue. Probably my new favorite song though.

 Probably my new favorite song though

Song: Spacetime

Artist: Tinashe

The only thing that separated Y/N's bodies from the man in front of her was a towel. Her hands carelessly let it fall to the ground as she strutted towards the man. His legs were wide open as he waited for her to find her rightful place between her legs. She smiled while she watched him get excited. His tongue swept across his bottom lip while his teeth caught his bottom lip and secure it. His eyes traveled all over every spot making sure not to miss a thing. Her pace wasn't fast enough so he gently grabbed her hands and placed her body on his lap. Soft moans echoed off the walls as he kissed her lightly on her neck. The erotic events that were about to take place were cut short by the sounds of Y/N's phone ringing. She tried to release from his grip but his hands only gripped harder and his kisses lingered longer. Y/N's mind wandered and she almost forgot about the ringing phone. Her hands dug into his skin and her eyes rolled back as her mind went into another universe. With one hand still keeping her in place, he used to the other hand to silence the phone.

The person on the other line was Keith. The only thing that lit up the room was his phone as his fingers danced over the contact of the brown skinned beauty. He let his mind take over as he held the phone up against his ear, hearing the familiar voice tone. He groaned as he thought about what she could possibly being doing. His hand ran over his waves as he looked back at the silhouette of the women that rested in his bed. The events that took place with the women was the only way Keith's mind could drift away from the thought of his hands caressing her soft skin and getting his fingers drenched in her wetness. The girl didn't compare to Y/N but it was enough for the moment. He tried to call one more time hoping she would picked up but he was left with the same thing. His shoulder hunched forward as sat there defeated. His mind wouldn't let her escape. He found himself scrolling through her Instagram page. The poses changed while he scrolled down her page. A picture from a week ago made him stop. Her hair was swept to the side and the pose she was in accentuated her curves. Her red painted lips formed into a pout and the skimpy dress showcased her long legs. Keith couldn't help but bite his lips and shake his head at the same time. Her beauty was so captivating that she didn't need to post such scandalous photos of herself. He already knew that her DMs were filed with sultry messages from thirsty men. In his mind that all belong to him.

-

The purple tint of sky illuminated on Y/N's skin flawlessly matching the color of the hickies painted on her neck. The breeze traveled between the two bodies, cooling them off from hot session that took place moments before, as they remained tangled between in the back seat of the car. The blunt stayed tautly between Y/N's hands. Her chest expanded while she inhaled the smoke. Her muscle relaxed as she fell deeper into Keith's broad chest. His hand gripped the back of her neck bringing her close until their lips brushed against each other. Her mouth hung agape as she let him slide his tongue in her mouth to catch the smoke. His other hand was rested on her thigh. Sweat glisten on them from Keith's grip when he tried to prevent her legs from shaking so much. The air in the car was so thick that the two individuals could barely see what was in front on them but it didn't matter much there's hands seemed to be the eyes. Hues of red and blues reflected off their bodies. Their heart rates sped. Both of them fumbled to find the articles of clothing that were scattered among the car. Sighs of reliefs escaped their mouth as they watched colors zoom by them. Chuckles broke the silence of car as they crawled back into the front seat. Their hands casually locked with each other, bodies covered with nothing but undergarments as they rode off into the night.

The car came to a stop in a vacant parking lot. The overhead lights twitch as Y/N and Keith sat in silence for moment. His breath hitched as he felt her hands grip on him. His eyes remained low from smoking but he could still see glare coming off her lips from lip gloss she was wearing. Her lips formed into a smirk as she sat there staring into the distance trying to acting innocence.

"You don't know when to quit, do ya?" Keith lowly growled as his hands crept towards her thighs.She shut them close letting him that it was off limit but this didn't stop his hands from invading anyway. He roughly moved her panties to the side letting his fingers indulged her juices. Y/N gripped loosened on Keith. Her head flew back against the headrest as her mind escaped her body. The experience she was feeling was better than the high that was still in her system.

Images of brightly colored stars whipped by her. The stars turned into her floating on a dense cloud and quickly changed to a video of the event that was taking place right now. She watched as Keith replaced his finger with his tongue. Y/N could hear herself moaning in the distance but the trance she was in stopped it from being any louder. She watched as her legs clamped around Keith's head. She gripped his head with her hand trying desperately to pull him even closer to maximize the pressure. Her legs began to shake and in that moment she thought she was losing her mind when the Man from above show himself. Her eyes shot opened. Her eyes traveled down to scene below her. Both Keith and the passenger seat was drenched. Her chest heaved up and down. That's the only thing that seemed to move as the rest of her body remained paralyzed. 

Once she regained feeling in her body, she gently hit him in the chest before pulling him in for a kiss. "I'm tryna wife you after that meal." Keith smiled as he licked his fingers.

Y/N smacked her teeth. That's not what she wanted and he knew that. She enjoyed sneaking out in the middle of night to see him. The thrill of getting caught made her temperature rise. Anything more with Keith hadn't crossed her mind.

"Why do you always do that? In all seriousness, you know I want to be with you. I want this forever." Keith grabbed her chin and made her look at him.

"What we have is just really good casual sex. No more, nothing less. Don't ruin it." Y/N harshly reminded him the truth that he didn't want to hear.

Keith rolled his eyes and clenched his jaw as he adjusted himself in the seat. His hands gripped the steering the wheel as he pulled out the parking lot, leaving a cloud of smoke behind.