Come Over

Song: Come Over

Artist: Aaliyah

It was about a quarter after 2 and Keith was soundly asleep but he was soon awakened by his phone illuminating the room and ringing. He groggily rolled over and saw the picture of his girlfriend kissing his cheeks while he smiled widely. His finger slid across the answer buttons and spoke in the phone. "Babe..."

Y/N bit down on her bottom lip as she heard him speak into the phone. "Hey Puda. I miss you." Keith chuckled at his nickname as he responded "I miss you too. You think you can wait a few more weeks when I fly to New York?"

Y/N lip's twisted into a smirk as she looked back up at the LAX sign. "Actually... I'm here in LA" Y/N chuckled as she put her key in the ignition and drove onto the highway. "So can I come over?"

"You should already know that you don't have to ask." he said sleepily. "Come over baby"

Y/N grinned as she sped down the freeway. "You've been on my mind lately and couldn't wait any longer to see you."

"Mhm" Keith heard her but slowly dozed back into his slumber. Y/N rolled her eyes as she heard  him quietly snoring on the phone.

"Keith," Y/N whined while she dragged out his name " Wake up. I'm like 5 minutes away."

"I'm up baby," Keith lied while he swung his legs off the bed. His feet landed on the cold wood floor as he pushed himself off the bed. He stretched his torso as he walked down the dark hallway. Headlights beamed through his living room. He peeked through the window and saw the stature of a woman he knew all too well. He walked to the door and grabbed the door knob. Before Y/N could knock on the door she was picked up off of the ground. Soft kisses were placed all over her neck and face.

Y/N buried her face into his neck and wrapped her legs around his tall frame. They stood like that for 5 minutes before Y/N pulled back from his neck and grabbed his face. She repeatedly peck his lips while grazing her fingers across his freckles. She kissed him once more, this time lingering. Keith closed the door and gently pushed her back against the door. He began to pry her mouth open and deeply kissed. Tongues were at war with each other as they tried to show each other how much they missed each other.

Keith slowly pulled away before making his way down her neck. Y/N tossed her head back as Keith worked her into a euphoric trance. It had been a long time since they touched each other and their bodies were yearning for each other. Keith's calloused hands gripped her butt as his lips traveled down her chest, making sure to leave hickies everywhere. Keith stopped what he was doing and looked at Y/N whose breathe was hitched and eyes were closed. His lips brushed against her as he bit her earlobe and whispered huskily in her ear, "I'm so fucking glad you came over baby"

-
Feel free to message or comment song request and don't forget to vote! 😊