Stranger In My House

A/N: This was requested by killercamera . Not my best but it's something before I take a break. Enjoy loves!

Song: Stranger In My House

Artist: Tamia

"I want a divorce." Keith slowly slid the papers towards Y/N. Her nonchalant demeanor remained the same as she looked over the papers. Her eyes repeatedly scanned over the reason for the divorce; irreconcilable differences. She slowly looked up at Keith and roughly pushed the papers into his chest before walking off. Her frame disappeared around the corner leaving Keith to collect his thoughts in the dimly lit kitchen.

-

Keith's eyes flickered between the wedding photo in his hand and the woman lying next to him. The one ringlet curl fell in front of her face no matter how many times she pulled it away.Her deep skin tone still contrasted against Keith lighter one and her full lips still curved and dipped into many flawless smirks, grins and smiles. Keith still didn't recognize the woman in the bed though. His body turned towards her as he softly caressed her cheek. She slowly fluttered her eyes opened and watched as Keith stared at her. Her dark brown eyes were still the ones that Keith got lost in but there's was nothing to get lost in anymore. They held an emptiness that left Keith confused. Who was the woman staring back at him?

He wrapped his arms around her waist and place his lips in the crook of her neck like he did but she gently pushed him. Her body quickly moved from the bed. She scurried out the bedroom, grabbing her pillows and blankets, making her way to the extra bedroom. Keith moved to her side of the bed and hugged on her pillow. He inhaled her scent that he still loved after so many years; vanilla and chamomile. Her scent alone sent him into a deep asleep. Even if she wasn't here physically, he was still in love with the women she used to be.

-

The sunlight beamed against Keith's caramel skin. He slowly sat up and looked up at the time. The red numbers read 9:43 AM. Keith's eyes widen as he quickly threw the covers off him quickly undressing on his way to the bathroom. His vision blurred at he walked into steamed filled bathroom. All Keith could see was the silhouette of Y/N. He slowly pulled back the curtains, stepping in behind her. Y/N felt his presence behind her but she continued to ignore him. He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her against him. He slowly bent down to kiss her on her neck. His lips sucked behind her right ear knowing it was her spot but he didn't hear a whimper or a moan come from her mouth instead she pushed him away and removed herself from the shower. She turned to him while wrapping the towel around her. "I'm ready to sign those paper."

Keith stared at her once again watching her disappear from his eyes. His back hit the wall of the shower letting a deep sigh leave his lips.

-

"You wanted the divorce. Now you're mad? I'm giving that to you. Keith, I'm not in love with you anymore. You've changed." Y/N tried to hand the signed divorce papers over to Keith but he kept pushing them back at her. He stopped when she said that she wasn't in love with him anymore.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CHANGED. I FEEL LIKE I'M LIVING WITH A STRANGER!" Keith's voice boomed as he stuttered over his words.

"KEITH ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! I'M A STRANGER BECAUSE YOU STOPPED ASKING ME ABOUT WHAT I WANT. I GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU, FOR THIS. I DON'T WANT JUST BE KEITH POWER'S WIFE. I'VE BEEN DOING MY OWN THING AND YOU WOULD'VE KNOW IF WEREN'T SO BUSY!" Y/N pointed a finger in his face as she looked back at the stranger on front of her.

Keith's demeanor changed as he realized his mistake "Baby... I'm sorry. But how was I supposed to know. You ignore me, you barely let me touch you and you don't talk to me anymore. I want to fix this." He grabbed at her hand to show her his dedication to make the change.

"There's no fixing this, Keith. I've moved on months ago. I'm going where I'm appreciated and loved. Thanks for everything." Y/N stood on her toes to reach up and kiss Keith on his cheeks. She placed the papers in his hands and walked out the door.

Keith looked down at the paper and crumbled it up. He kept looking at the door waiting for her to come back and say everything was joke but it was evident it wasn't when the the sun set and the moon rested in the sky.

This imagine is such a disappointment. Sorry if you guys didn't like it. I might rewrite it.