The Day Before

"Hey! Light! Come look at this"! you yelled at your sister Light. "Yes (y/n)? What is it"!? She said walking in your room with lots, LOTS, of excitement. "I picked out a high school. Look", you said holding you (f/c) laptop up to her. "Really?! Finally! When do we start"?! She yelled again. "Tomorrow", you said closing the laptop. Light gasped. She looked at her (l/f/c) watch. "Let's gooo"! she said dragging you off you comfy bed. "Wait! Where are we going"?! You say as she through your (f/c) jacket at you. "To the store! We're getting new clothes"! She said dragging you out of the house and into her (l/f/c) car. "Wait! No, no NO!" You say trying to get out of the car. (You aren't a people person) Light being the stubborn sis she is pulled you back in a drove to the clothes shop.

~time skip cuz I too lazy to after Light picked you and her out a bunch off clothes you went to a cafe~
(Y/N) POV

You and your sis ordered your drinks and sat down. "So how are the ratings on the school you found"? Light asked. "Really good", you say finishing your (f/d). "Hey cuties~" a voice said behind you. On pure instinct you turned around and slapped the guy in the face. At this point he was holding he's cheek.... Bone? He's a skeleton?

(Just pretended he hurtish)

Light stood up and quickly walked over to the skeleton. "Oh my sir! Are you ok!" Light said glaring half at me . "I'm fine" he grunted and pushed Light away. Light gave me  the 'fix this' glare and walked off to buy more clothes. "Uh, ya I would say I'm sorry, but I don't think you want me to lie" i say snickering a bit. He glared at me. "My names (y/n). What's yours"? I say. 'I have to get away from this creep' I think. "Fell" he said quietly. "Nice name. Anyway I have to go" I say then walk out.

NO ONES POV

You walked around for a half an hour end found Light in her car. "Light"! you yell at your sis. "Oh (y/n)! Took you long enough"! she said happily. You sighed. "Ya ya, let's just get home so I can sleep"! you say climbing in. You both get home and pass out in your own rooms.

Hey guys! Pls let me know if you want me to keep writing this book!
Just so you know, I have no idea where this story is going just yet! But hoped you enjoyed!
(Word count -445)