Sick?

Y/N POV

"Ah~" i said eating three more cookies before turning back to face Mr. Dream and Cil, who were staring at me. "My cookies!" I said closing the cabinet. Mr. Dream chuckled quietly, while Cil's hair sparkled pink and his face tinted the same color. "u-uh, Y/n? You got a little something on your cheek" Cil said pointing it out on my face. "Oh!" I flicked my tongue out and licked some crumbs off my face. Mr. Dream's face lit up in a heavy blush as he looked away. I giggled as they both were now blushing messes. "Is it hot in here?" I asked looking at them. "W-what?" CIl said looking back at me. "You guys faces are flushed! Did you two get sick!?" I said now worrying that the curses effect from the lock might have somehow messed with their bodies. They aren't used to "demonic" magic after all. "Oh, no. We're fine" Mr. Dream said as CIl face went a darker shade of pink. "Are you sure you aren't feeling ill?" I asked stepping closer to them. "Y-" Dream was cut off by Cil. "I d-do feel kinda tired". "Oh no! Maybe you two got sick! Come sit on the couch! I'll go get the med kit", I said grabbing their hands and leading them to the couch. "But-!" Mr. Dream started. "No buts! It never hurts to check!" I say going upstairs in my room. I heard my door open while I was grabbing my medical kit. I turned around to see Light. "Whatcha doing sis?" she asked rubbing her eyes. "I'm gonna check to make sure CIl and Mr. Dream didn't get ill" I say as I take out the kit and try to walk out the door. "I know something that will help!" she said dragging me to her room. "What is it?" I asked as she ran to her wardrobe. "This!" She pulled something out. 

Dream's POV

She sat us on the couch then ran up stairs. I looked at Cil. "What was that for?" I asked. "She seemed so worried and wanted to help even if it is nothing" He said staring at the blank T.V. I looked at the T.V as well, thinking back on her worried expression. We turned out head when we heard noise by the stairs. "Are you sure this will help?", Y/n voice echoed down the steps fallowed by her sisters. "Yes! Now your worried about them, yes? Them go down and help them!". There was a small thud on the stairs. "Okay, okay" Her soothing voice echoed down to my ears. She walked over to us. Me and CIl stared in shock. 

She was in a nurse costume 

Hope you enjoyed
Have a great day!!!