Lunch!

Y/n POV

Our sub was really nice. He made us do 1 lap then play a round of tag then we got to talk for the rest of the period. Ring Ring Ring. "Lunch~!" I say making fresh and alphes laugh at my silly ness. Yes. I was hanging out with 'the nerds'. I didn't care nobody bothered them when I was with them do I guess they liked hanging out with me even more! Undyne walked over to us and took alphes to lunch. "Come on! Let's go!" I say grabbing Fresh's hand pulling him to the lunch room. He blushed as I took his hand. We got to lunch and it turns out Fresh packed his lunch and just went to sit down. Unlucky for me. I was last in line. And when I got there they ran out of (f/f)! I sighed.

Sans POV

'The new cute girl sighed because we ran out of (f/f)... I felt so bad.  Wait! I have some in my lunch! Maybe she will like that!" I pulled out my lunch but she couldn't see it yet. "Wait. I brought some in my lunch... If you would like it!" I say my blush getting darker by the minute.

Y/n POV

My eyes widened with surprise. "But that's your lunch!" I say in protest. "It's ok! Here." He said handing it to me. I couldn't just give it back. I giggled a little. "Thank you..?" I say. "It's sans" he says. "Thank you sans! See you tomorrow!" I say walking over and sitting with Fresh. And his friends. Papyrus and blooky! Alphes was with undyne. "Y/n! I saw you talking to my brother!" Papy said. "Hm? Who's your brother?" I said. "it's sans!" Just as he said his name sans tp'd beside papy. "Hey bro!" He said. "Hello brother!" Papy said happily. "Oh. You are friends with my bro?" He said noticing me finally! "Ya. I am!" I say.

Hope u enjoyed!!
Have a nice day!!!!!!!!