Others?

Y/n POV

Cil dragged me and our luggage into the house. "hey sis- why is cil here?" Light said coming down the hall with a cookie bater covered spoon. "We're hav-" "WE'RE HAVING A SLEEPOVER!" Cil said excitedly. I giggled a but as he blushed. "Oh. Cool! I'm making cookies!" She said waving the spoon. "Mm. Can I taste~?" I ask eyeing the spoon. "Sure whatever!" She hands me the spoon and walks back into the kitchen. I lick the spoon. "Mmm~" I hum. " can I taste?" He asked still blushing slightly. "Of course! Here!" I hand him the spoon and he gives it a taste. "Wow! This is really good!" He says handing the spoon back to me. "I know right!? Lights cooking is great!" I lick the spoon clean. I leave it on the counter and grab Cil's hand pulling him upstairs into my room. It was (f/c) with dots and stars, and strips of (2/fc). "Wow!  This is amazing!" He said looking around. "You can put to bags by the door!" I say laughing. He blushed and set the bags down. "So it's just us two?" He asked. "We could always invite more people?" I say sitting on my bed. "Sure! But who?" He said. "Hm" I hummed thinking.

I will try to put some of the many Ocs I have gotten in my chapter "jocks" next chapter! I'm sorry for all of u thT have waited so long for me to add Urs! I haven't had time to look though all of them cuz I'm still doing many chores at my new house. Also. Who else should join ur little sleepover?
Hope u enjoyed!
Have a great day!