Pj sitting in a tree~!

Y/n POV

I woke up about an hour later around 5 pm. I walk down stairs quietly. I see Alex asleep on the couch. 'He was probably worked to the bone today... I swear he does too much for me and light...' My moment was interrupted by the door. I quickly open it, only to see the group if jocks. And to be met with skate girls arms wrapped around me. "Woah! Hi" I say as she keeps her arms wrapped around me but backs away a bit to see my face. "I got so worried when you said you were sick so we decided to visit you after school!" She said smiling. "Aw! Thanks! But I'm  fine" I say smiling. "Wait a second... I remember you" Alex said behind me walking up to pj. "Um... Pj" "your that boy that y/n ki-" "PJ RUN!" I say as they start a chase in the front lawn. "What?" Undyne asked. "Overprotective brother + going to get lunch = this scene in front of us!" I say giggling as I pull them inside locking the door. "Let us go upstairs and watch from my window!" I say as I grab skate girls hand and they follow me up stairs. We all record the funny scene unfold before us. Alex had pj up a tree as they yelled at each other. We all laughed for and hour as they both fell asleep in their spots. Pj in the tree and Alex under him. "That was my favorite movie!" I say laughing. "I know right?!" BP said as we high fived laughing with undyne and skate girl.

Hope u enjoyed!
Have a great day!!!