Back to school

Y/n POV

When I woke up it was unusually quite. I heard small snores from light who fell asleep yelling at me. Her phone was still in my hands. I looked at the time. An hour and a half till the bus comes. I couldn't fall back asleep. I got up and got dress quietly. I opened the door and gently picked up light and set her on her bed and went down stairs and started breakfast. I made eggs and bacon. I put lights phone on the counter. As soon as I set her plate down she came bolting down the stairs. "Good morn-" was I all could get out before she shoved me out of the way and started to devour her plate of food. I ate mine quick too, she ran up for seconds tearing through her second as fast as her first. "Calm down sis! Your gonna get sick!" I say as she finishes her second. Her only response was a mmmmm~! I sighed. "Light go get your stuff ready the bus will be here in 5 minutes!" I said as she runs upstairs and comes down in 1 minute in a white and (l/f/c) summer dress. "Ok good enough. Now come on!" I say as I drag her out the door. "You seem excited to get to school! Do you want to see your new boyfriend~?" She teased. "No. I'd just like an okay job when I get out of school" I said as the bus turns around the corner, and we get on. I sat in the back and she sat in the front. Again. But this time I was waiting for pallet. The bus pulled up to pallets stop and he sat in my seat. "HI (Y/N)!" He said hugging me. "Hi pallet. Can you please keep it down?" I ask seeing the back of the bus looking at us. "Oh!" He laughed. "Ok!" He said letting go of me. But then the bus hit a big bump and set me,pallet, and everyone else up into the air. I squeaked a bit as I landed onto pallet. He caught me in his arms. "Are you ok (n/n)?!" He asked quite but still worry full. "Y-yeah. Thanks for catching me!" I said holding onto his neck as we turned. He face flushed green and yellow. Mine red.

Another shortish chapter! XP hope u like it! Have a great day! 💛