The Date Part 2

(Y/n) POV

Cil parked outside the cafe. We walked in and sat down. "Cil?" I asked. "Yeah?" He said. "Why did you ask me out? There were plenty of others you could have asked" I said tilting my head.

Cil's POV

She tilted her head to the side adorably. "I-I. Because y-your funny and cute and kind and-" she started to laugh at my flustered state. Her laugh was amazing. "That's sweet!" She said as the waiter walked up.

~ time skip~
-after you finish eating and cil drove you home-

Y/n POV

We pulled up to my house. "Thanks Cil! This was fun!" I said getting out of the car. "WAIT!" Cil said grabbing my hand slightly pulling me back in the car. He kissed me. 'Omg OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!'

Cil's POV

I kissed her... 'WHAT AM I DOING STOP! SHES GONNA HATE ME!!' I broke the kiss...

Y/n POV

Cil started freaking out saying 'sorry' over and over. "It's ok! I. I'll see you tomorrow cil!" I said walking inside with a red face. Only to hear Light say "MY NEW WALLPAPER!" And fangirl. I walk in to see she had a picture of me and cil kissing! "Light! Give me that!" I say reaching for her phone. "No! Wait! Does this mean you guys are together now?!" "No! It was j-just a dare!" 'Way to go me! Why did I studer!?' "You sure sis?" Light said letting her guard down on her phone. "Yes!" I grabbed her phone and ran to my room locking the door. I started going through her photos. She banged on my door. Just to be safe I sent the photo to me so no one can use it. (U messed with ur phone so it does that) besides if I just delete it she'll find a way to get it again. As I was looking through her phone I saw pictures of pj?! It looks like she's been taking picture of him at school? 'Shes staking people I know again!' She always did that even if she thinks I don't know about it. 'Oh well' I thought falling asleep to the sound of light yelling at me.

Sorry for the short chapter! I didn't know what to write!😆 but I wanted to get it out! Again thank you guys so much for 6K READS!!!  Anyway! Have a great day!