Teachers are coming?

Y/n POV

I checked my messages and worrier had sent: hey sis! We're really busy here! Stay over with ur teachers!!!'
I giggled. "Ok! He just told me!" I say smiling up at them. "Oh. Ok! And just so you know y/n. THe other teachers will be coming over soon" nightmare said. "Ok!" I said finishing my plate."do you want me to take care of the dishes?" I asked Dream. "What!? No no! I got them!" He says picking up the plates, and going back into the kitchen. "Cool!" I say as I walk with Nightmare sitting back on the couch. "So Mr. Nightmare when will the others get here?" I asked. Then the doorbell rang. Nightmare went to answer it, it was Ink! I peered over the couch. "Hi Mr. Ink!" I say waving. "O-oh! Hi y/n" he said smiling. "Hello Ink!" Dream said coming out of the kitchen. Nightmare seemed to sit on the couch without Dream or Ink noticing, who were now talking. I slid over to Nightmare and whispered, "who all is coming?". He seemed a little shocked that noticed he moved. "Um. Error, cloud9, goth, and cross" he said. "Um. I only know about half the teachers you mentioned" I say shyly. "Oh! Heh. Well Cloud9 is the cooking teacher and Cross is the swimming couch" he said blushing a bit. "Oh! Cool!" I say as the doorbell rang again. This time Ink opened it and it was ...

Error...

Uh oh~ this turned around real quick!
Hope u enjoyed!
Have a great day!!!