Questions

Y/n POV

Dream came and picked us up and drove me back to my house. "See you tomorrow at school!" Pallet called out the window waving. "See ya!" I say knocking on my door. Light slammed the door open. She looked at me then looked behind her and yelled, " she's home!". And as fast as she said that Alex came running out of no where and squeezed me so tight I thought I was about to pass out. He let go of me dragged me inside and sat me down in a chair. "Tell. Me. Everything." He said starring at me. "About what?" I say cockily, titling my head to the side. "About why you were out so late!" He said impatient. "I was just out doing cheerleading with pallet! And we just watched the sun set. That's. It." I say. "Are you sure that's all that happened?" He said getting closer to me face. "Yup! Now can I go to bed? I'm tired" I say yawning. "Your tired!?! Ok! I'll get you to bed!" He yelled. Carrying me up the stairs and laying me on my bed tucking me in, and left saying "good night~!". 'What just happened?' (Nothing! Ur supposed to be asleep!) 'but what is this story line! It's so cheesy!' (So is cheese! Now stop braking the fourth wall! Now I need the tape!) 'sorry!'
I fell asleep peacefully surrounded in darkness that took me to sleep.

Hope u enjoyed!
Have a great day!!!