The Nightmare

Warning! This chapter has gory parts! Please continue at your own risk!

~Time skip~ everyone's asleep and it's about 1 am~
(Y/n) POV
~In your dream~
I woke up in a dark space. I knew where I was. I was in the basement of my old house where I used to live. In my 9 year old body. With little light next to me on the mat sleeping.
Alex out doing work so he doesn't get beaten tonight.
Then the small candle lights up. Moms here to give us dinner. "Sweetheart. Please tell me light finally got some sleep" she said in a kind voice. "Ya, she's asleep mom" I answer back in a soft cracked voice. "Good" mom said handing me the food. Then she tried to quickly leave. But was stopped by, him. He started yelling at her I covered little lights ears so she didn't wake up. He tried to run at me and light, but mommy stopped him. They got into a fight. He pulled out a knife and sliced her neck. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. It would wake light to this horrible seen. Then he started to come at us. But my oldest brother came in. Alec. He... Jumped in... The way. He took the blade in his gut. I really wanted to scream now. Alex came running down the stairs he came over and covered us as if something was about to explode. I saw it. Alec pulled the knife out of him and stabbed him. He fell down to the ground. The screams only lasted a few minutes. The he fell silent. Alec stopped moving to. Nobody needed to tell me. I knew. Mom, Alec, him. They were all gone.
Alex let go of us he went over to mom. To Alec. He cried. Little light still asleep in my arms. I reached over and touched Alex's arm. "We should leave before light wakes up" I said my voice still croaky. "Y-ya" he sniffed. He picked up light and we left.

I jult up. I woke up, finally. Skate girl woke up, but no one else. Then the tears came. "What happened?" Skate girl asked hugging me. "A nightmare. I really bad nightmare" I sniffed into her as she held me close. She laid us back down petting my hair softly. "Shh. Shh. " she whispered drifting me to sleep.

Skate Girl POV
I woke up to the sleeping bag moving. I sat up to see (y/n) start crying. "What happened?" I ask quietly making sure not to wake anyone. I hugged her close. "A nightmare. A really bad nightmare" she sniffed. I pet her head as I lay us back down "Shh. Shh" I cooed in her ear till she fell asleep. I held her tightly in my grip before falling asleep to the gentle sound of her breathing.

Hi friends! Here's another chapy for you! Sorry it's short! I just wanted to get it out! Have I great, day/night, bye!