Sleep over part 1

First of all, 1k VEIWS!!! Thank u so much!!! Now on with the story.

(Y/n) POV

We pulled into pjs drive way. It was half way through sunset. Pj led us in the house only to be greeted by a surprise hug by Mr. Ink. "Father?  What are you doing here?" He asked getting out of the hug. Somehow me and light had not been noticed yet. Mr. Ink started to ask pj a bunch of questions. "Pj? Who are your new friends?" Said a voice a crossed the room. I looked over to see Coach. "Oh! Dad you remember y/n! Right the girl that took me to the nurse?" He said looking at coach. "Oh right! The girl that beat you at dodgeball!" He said laughing. Me and light snickered with him. Pj sighed annoyed. " yes this her her. And that's her twin sis light!" He said pointing her out. I just now noticed that Mr. Ink was staring at me. I walked up to pj. "Hey uh pj, I need to use the bathroom. Where is it?" I asked. "Oh it's this way!" He said taking my hand. "Also dad! Their staying for dinner!" He said some what dragging me down the hall. Luckily the bathroom was out of earshot. "Pj?" I asked. "Ya?" He said letting my hand go. " does Mr. Ink always stare?" I said tilting my head to the side. "What?" He said. " Mr. Ink was staring at me" I said striating my head. "No... Don't worry he was probably just off in space" he said smiling. " oh ok well let's head back a say grabbing his hand again. "You didn't need to go did you?" He asked. I looked up and smiled at him."nope!" I said giggling. As soon as we interred the room I got a call. I sighed. " give me one second!" I say and walk outside while the others start talking. I answered the call, and guess who it was.
Y: hi Alex...
A: Y/N! GET BACK HOME NOW!!! YOU ARE GROUNDED YOUNG LADY!!!
Y: ok dad! Too bad! Me and light r eating dinner at pjs!
A: you mean the guy that you kissed? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Your growing up too fast!!!
Y: ok bro! Bye!
A: y/n! Don't u dare hang up on-
'Click!'

I hung up on him. I laughed slightly before heading inside. "Who was it?" Light asked. I said nothing but held up 3 fingers and counted down. Once I put  all the fingers down light got a call. Light looked down, " don't tell me.." She said and started walking out the door. " good luck!" I said chucking me. "Ha! Just hope I survive this!" She said and walked out. "What did she mean with that?" Pj asked. "Got three words for ya. Over. Protective. Brother." I said laughing. We all laughed. We heard yelling in the back ground. "My she rest in peace" I said jokingly. Coach and Mr. Ink had left and it was just me and pj. "Hey! Wanna have a sleep over?" Pj said. "Sure! But aren't you inviting more people?" I asked looking at him ya! Don't worry! I will!" He said pulling out his phone.

Another chapter done!! Yay! I'm also gonna add the other oc that I got in the next chapter! So don't worry! Anyway hope you enjoyed!
(Word count -566)