The Date Part 1

(Y/n) POV

I fell asleep again but no dream this time. I woke up to skate girl hugging me close still asleep. I looked up. Everyone was staring at us. But mr. Ink and mr. Error. They were making breakfast. "So how did you sleep?" Jeeko asked teasingly. "Shut up" I said snuggling back into skate girls arms trying to sleep again. "Breakfast is done!" Ink yelled from the other room. Skate girl was still asleep. Everyone left to go get Breakfast. I tried to get up but when I did skate girl pulled me back down and held tighter. "Skate girl! Wake up!" I said shaking her. Her eye fluttered open. She got a dark purple hue on her face. "S-sorry (y/n)!" She said letting me go. We both got up. "Heh. It's ok! Come on!
Breakfast is ready!" I said pulling her into the dinning room where everyone sat eating eggs and bacon. I sat next to cil, and skate girl sat next to fira. It was quite. Me being me decided to talk. "So. Cil? How did you sleep?" I ask looking at him. He seemed surprised by the sudden question. "Uh. Good!" He answered. Then Jeeko Spoke up. "Mr. Ink. Error? How was your date?" She said. Error blushed a bit. "It was great" ink said. Soon everyone was talking.
~Tem skip! Everyone's leaving
It's 9:00 am~

I was walking out the door but I remembered to ask cil what time should I be at the cafe. "Get cil! What time do you want to meet up for the date?" I ask. He blushed. "I'll pick you up at 11:30! If that's ok?" He asked. "Of course! See you then!" I said winking at him cutely before walking away with light.

Lights POV

'Yes! My plan is working perfectly! After their date they will see how much they love each other then they will get together!' I thought laughing evilly in my head. "So! Sis how do you feel about cil~? You are going on a date later~!" I said still driving.

(Y/n) POV

I was surprised by the sudden question, but this was light. "I- what'd-a mean?" I said making her pout. "You know what I mean!" She shouted at me. I cracked up laughing. "Your face
Though!" I said through laughs. She was still pouting but then changed it. "Hey! Don't Change the subject!" She yelled. "Hey is for horses!" I laughed back. Se couldn't hold it in either. She laughed.

~time skip! 11:00am~

I threw on a (f/c) dress that went to my knees, Some (2f/c) flats, and a Bennie with both colors. I checked to clock after finishing my hair. 'He should be here-' my though was interrupted by light yelling. "Cil's here! (Y/n)! Get down here!" She yelled. I went down stairs to see light and cil talking. Cil was in a nice outfit. "Hey cil" I say smiling. He turned to see me and blushed. "R-ready?" He said. "Yup! Let's go!" I said grabbing his hand as he lead me out the door and to his car.

Here's another chapter that took forever! Hope u enjoy! Bye!