First Class!

(y/n) POV

'Beep!Beep! Bee-' I smack my alarm clock. "(Y/n)! Breakfast is done!", Light yelled from downstairs. 'ugh why school', i think getting out of bed and get dressed into a (f/c) tank-top, blue jeans and, my (s/f/c) jacket.

(time Skip to the bus stop brought to you by, your annoying sis Light!)
Third Person POV

You look over and see the bus coming you and Light get on. She seats in the front while you sit in the back. You pull out your sketch pad and your headphones. You start sketching and listen to one of your favorite songs.

(Y/n) Pov

I removed my pencil from the my paper and admired my picture that i drew of the night. "Wow! That looks amazing!" i voice said beside me. I took off my headphones and looked at him.

"Oh! Its not that good" i say feeling the heat rise in my cheeks

"Oh! Its not that good" i say feeling the heat rise in my cheeks. (no one ever ever says something nice to you other than you sis) "Yes it is!" he says in protest. I smile a bit at how nice he's being. "Well,if you say so. Anyway my name is (y/n). Whats yours?" i say feeling my cheeks getting a bit more red. "Its Pallet!" he says excited. "Are you one of the new kids"?! Pallet said. "Yeah", i say my cheeks cool down. "That's great! Want me to show you around school?" Pallet said smiling big. "Um.. Sure", I say. 'He wants to help me?' I think to me self. "Yay!" Pallet said as every one got off the bus.

(Time skip to after Pallet told you where the classes are and you got your classes)
-Your classes-
-Art-
-History-
-Gym-
-Lunch-
-(whatever dream teaches)-
-Math-

(Y/n) POV

'Yes! I love art!' I think as I walk into class. The teach looks up from his drawing and looks at me. "Hello. Are you one of the new kids"? He asked walking over to me.

"Yes", I replied in a shyish voice

"Yes", I replied in a shyish voice. "I'm Mr. Ink. Your-" he looks at his watch. "10 minutes early" he said looking back at me smiling. "O-oh really? W-well I just though that I could come early and get a g-good seat" I say feeling my cheeks get warm again.

Inks POV

"O-oh really? W-well I just though that I could come early and get a g-good seat" she said starting to blush. 'She's so cute- wait, what?! No! I can't think like that!' I think clearing my head of those thoughts. I chucked a bit at her answer. I felt my cheeks get warm. 'Wait am I blushing?! Oh no!'

(Y/n) POV

He chuckled a bit. Then his cheeks went slightly rainbow. 'Is he blushing?!' I thought to my self. I could tell he was having a slight mental break down. But you wouldn't be able to tell if you weren't looking in his eyes. He quickly fixed it. "My names (y/n)" I say. "That's a lovey name" he said he's blush getting a little darker. I smiled and sat at the front desk near the window. I pull out my sketch pad and draw again. I glanced at the clock 4 minutes till class started.

Third Person POV

After 2 minutes you finished drawing a orange tabby cat. Ink noticed you were done and walked over. He looked over your shoulder, you didn't notice. "That's a great drawing (y/n)!" He said.

(Y/n) POV

I squeaked a bit as I turned around to see Mr. Ink looking at my cat. I felt me cheeks get warm again. "O-oh! Thank you", I say surprised he even noticed. Mr. Ink looked at me and chuckled. He looked at he's watch again "class starts in a minute" he said walking back over to his desk. I look at the clock. 'One minute! I have to stop zoning out' I think as the bell rings and other students walk in.

No One's POV

During class Ink taught everyone shading tactics. He would always look over at you and blush. You were to busy drawing to notice all of the girls glaring at you. It was 5 minutes before class ended and Ink was walking around looking at everyone's drawings. You had drawn a (f/a) with a (f/c) back ground. You looked at it before Ink got to you. It looked life like. Ink walked up to you. "Wow (y/n)! That looks amazing!" Ink said patting you on the back. You smile shyly. "Thank you", you say turning back to it finishing a few final touches here and there. Ring! Ring! Ring! You get up from your seat and get going to your next class.

Hoi Guys! Sorry this chapter took awhile to get out! I had so much to do!
Anyway! Hope you enjoyed! Also pls comment and I will give you a
Shout out! Also still have no idea where this story will go! So boi!
(Word count- 845)