flashback

(has goryish scenes)

y/n pov

He woke up around ten minutes into second. "Tori, hes up" i call to her. She rushes to him and asks him a bunch of questions. The one that stood out to me was, "Y/n told me you fell ans hit your head. Is this true?". Here is comes! Detention. "Ya, I was tripped over my own feet" he answered. 'why did he lie? Eh, i don't care! It keeps me outta trouble'. She kept him the rest of the period and 2 minutes into the second one, then let us go. "So~ You went along with my lie. Why?" I asked. "Well honey-" "It's Y/n" "I didn't want my only friend to get in trouble" he said smirking at me. He doesn't mean it. He just didn't want another girl to show him around. "Ya. Ya. sure. Come on we have to get to gym" I say as we turn a corner to see the doors. We walk in. "YOU CALL THAT RUNNING?!?" he yelled at the class. "Hey coach" i say, handing him our notes. "Newbie! Go get changed!" Error yelled at him. "What if I don't want to" he said back. "Are you-" error started. "LUST! Go do what he said!" i said sternly at him. "Okay, okay" he left to the locker rooms. "He is lucky you stopped me" Error said to his self. "Just make him do extra laps" i say going to get changed. I come back out to Error making Lust do 45 extra laps, yelling at him. He said the rest of us can have a free day. Pj and his gang walked up to me. "Hey y/n!" Undyne said. "Hey guys!" I say. "Who's the new kid?" BP asked. "That's Lust. An annoying kid that I have to babysit" I say sighing. As he ran by he whistled at me, making Pj, Bp, and skate girl jelly, and my face palm. Error yelled at him some more. "wanna play Basketball?" Pj said. "not right now. You can go play with the rest of the guys" I say smiling shooing them off. Finally peace and qu- "Hey y/n!" Call Fresh. I looked over to see his alone. I look back to see Alphas is talking to undyne. "Hey Fresh" i say plainly. "Something wrong?" he asked. "Nah! It's nothing" I say. 'only crippling depression' I thought. "Okay. Just let me know if you need to talk! Anyway, hows your day going?" he asked smiling and sitting down next to me. "Let's see, Met someone new, knocked someone out, seen nurse tori. You know the regular!" I say laughing as he laughs with me. "How 'bout you?" I ask. "Called nerd, got someones homework, been pushed. My regular" he said losing the up beat laughter he just had. "Who?" I asked. "No one!" he said. "Fresh. Who was it?" I can't tell you. You have to ask Cil. I sighed. "Give me the homework". I say. "What?!?" "You heard me" I say looking at him sternly. He seemed scared. My face softened. "Sorry. I just get like that sometimes, although last time something like this happened..." I trailed off. "What happened?" He asked. "Nothing" Just then Alphas dragged Fresh away.

~Start of flashback~

Light came home all beat up and roughed up. I was really mad... Alex was helping her with what little stuff we could afford. I told them i was taking a walk around, but i was really going to find.. them.. The people who thought it was okay to mess with my little sister! I was going to teach them a lesson.
After walking a bit of walking, I found them in a ally way. They looked to be around 16-18. They were tall to my 9 year old body. "Hey you losers!" I yell at them. They look at me and laugh. "You got some guts kid" one of them said. "I just want to teach you a little lesson from hurting my little sister!" I yell at them again. "Aw! What you gonna do~? Baby punch me~?" other one teased picking me up by the neck of my shirt. "No. I'm gonna do this!" I took the small knife that was in my pocket and cut at his throat. he dropped me back to the floor holding his neck with blood gushing out. "Call the police!" one yelled at the other one still there. "Okay!" he said back. But they didn't see my climbing the fire escape. I jumped on the one before he could finish calling and shoved the knife in the back of his head. I pulled it out and started to run after the other one trying to run away. He didn't know he was running strait into a died end. Ha! Really is a died end. I jumped onto him slicing his faces to bits.
I quickly ran out of there and ran into a persons back yard and used their hose to rise off, I stole some clothes, and planted the murder weapon in their trash can, along with the blood stained clothes. It was very dark by the time i I made it back to our little run down cottage. I walked into the living room where Alex had to old T.V to the news. I saw it was playing the murder of the boys, and how all evidence pointed to a 34 year old man. I went over to into Lights room to see shes holding her stuffed bear close as she was sleeping peacefully. I went to my room and fell asleep knowing that no one would ever hurt my little sister again.

~end of flashback~

The bell rang waking me from my trance as I get changed and me and Lust head to lunch. "And this is the period where you leave my side and go make a thing called 'friends'" I told him as I got my lunch and sat down at a table alone. He left and sat with the group of shady kids. I didn't care. I ate in silents, till a voice was heard. "Hey y/n!"

Hope u enjoyed!
Have a great day!!!