The Fight

y/n POV

As I turned the corner to be behind the school, I saw him. "How ya doing?" I say smiling. "And why do you care?" he said. I giggled. "Because~! Your gonna learn how to read~" I teased. "Ha! please! Your gonna be doing extra homework!" he said. "Okay then cocky, ready, set, Go!" I shout as he runs at me. I side step behind him and he falls on his face again. He tried to hit me with his tail, which I easily dodged jumping. He got back up trying to punch me. I just keep dodging. He stopped, and panted heavily. "Why aren't you fighting back!?" he yelled. "I said I would not hurt you, So I have not laid a finger on  you" I say as he comes at me again. This time I stand still as he side steps thinking I would. He falls again, only this time he didn't get back up. All that was heard from him was very loud panting and huffing. "So~! When are you free?" I say as he rolls on his back. "Ugh. Fine. Saturday" he said. "Cool!" I say reaching a hand to help him up. He took it hesitantly as I pulled him up. "See ya!" I say running back over cause I had left my bag over at the field. I saw Cil waiting by my bag.  "Hey Cil!" I say as I walk up to him. "Y/n!" He said hugging me. "Whoa! Easily there!" I giggle. "I tried calling you but you left your phone in your bag! I was worried" he said. "Aw! Thank you for worrying but i'm fine! I just have to call Light to come pick me up" I say. "My dad can give you a ride home!" Cil said. "Really? That would be great!" I say. "Come on! His waiting!" Cil said as he grabbed his bag, my bag, and my hand and lead me down to the parking lot where Error was waiting. "Are you sure you don't want me to carry any of that?" I ask. He laughed. " Why? Should I carry you too?" he joked. I giggled. "Nah! I can walk- oh no~ My legs~" I say pretending to trip but caught myself. We Laughed as we got in Error's car. "So, Y/n where do you live?" Error said. "Down that road!" I say pointing as he turns. "In this small town?" "Nope! All the way to the very end of the road" I say as he keeps driving the trees get a little thick. We soon come out of the thick trees to see my large mansion with the large drive way. "You live in there?!" Cil asked. "Yup! You can stay the night if you want?" I say. "Of course! Can I dad?!" He said his face lighting up. "Is it okay with your parents?" Error asked. "My parents left a long time ago" I say smiling shyly. "Oh! I'm sorry. Of course you can stay cil" Error said. "YAY!" cil said pulling our luggage and us out of the car and into the house. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Have a great day!!!