History!!!

Y/n POV

He seemed to understand my answer. "Just don't lie to me again" he said. "Of course Mr. Nightmare!" I say happily. He blushed a little purple. I sat down and as soon as I pulled out my supplies the bell rang, and the others came in trying not to be noticed at all. Me and nerdy fresh were the only ones in the front row. But even fresh looked like he didn't want to be in Front. Me on the other hand loved it up front. I could see so much better! "All right class. I want you to read 213-387 then make a opinion paragraph on what you thought of it" Mr. Nightmare said. Followed by the quite groans if the other students. I gave him the same look from yesterday and got started quickly. I finished with 11 minutes to spare. 'Yes! New record!'. I went up to Mr. Nightmares desk and handed him the paper. "Done" I say handing the 3 page paragraph to him. He seemed to smirk almost. As if I was the best student he'd have in forever. I walked back over to my desk as the other students I didn't know groaned and sighed. I sat back down and pulled out a piece of paper and started drawing. Mr. Night didn't hand back the paper. I guess he needed them graded. I finished drawing. I drew a tree one side day and the other night. Then the bell rang as soon as I signed it. The others ran out as usual, even fresh, as I walked up to Mr. Nightmare. "Here Mr. Nightmare!" I handed him the drawing. He looked at it for a moment. Then seemed to turned a dark shade of purple looking back up at me. "T-thank you y/n" he said putting it in the front cover of his binder. "Bye Mr. Nightmare!" I say walking out the door. "Bye n/n..." He said quietly as I shut the door. I barely heard it but I did. I blushed slightly as u walked down the semi-crowded hallway down to the gym.

Ok. So you guys said you wanted short chapters everyday! They may not be everyday but almost everyday! Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!