The Car Ride

I would like to give a shout out to Willow_Owemation they voted on my chapters! I would just like to say thx! Now on with the story!!!!

(Y/n) POV

We walked out of the school. "So where did you want to go first?" PJ asked facing me. "I don't know. Where ever I guess. I don't have a car so", I said checking my phone. "You don't have a car? Doesn't your little sis have one?" He said. "Ya. But when your working 5 jobs just trying to pay for dinner," I said facing him. "Its either you get one your your little sis have one", I say. He looked surprised. "Well, how 'bout lunch?" He said leading me to his car. "For what? A date?" I said looking at him. He blushed slightly. He smirks. "Sure Whatcha say?" He said. 'Come on(y/n)! Just have to put up with it for today! Besides! Free food!' "Sigh' ok." I said hoping in the car with him. He started it and drove off.
"So PJ? Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" I ask looking at him. "Whatcha mean?" He said with a smirk. "Oh! Did you already forget you tried to beat me up?" I ask looking down at my phone. He chuckled. "Oh right! We have to finish that fight!" He said looking at me smirking. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "I swear if Miss Toriel hadn't made me come with you-!" I said looking out the window. He smirked and focused on driving again. I check my messages. '3 new messages from Light' 'let's see what she wants'
'Hey sis! Where r u? U weren't at lunch! And u never miss it unless something big happened'

'Ok sis! I'm starting 2 worry! Answer me pls!'

'(Y/n) answer me!!! Or I'll ask the teachers!'

'Sigh she worries too much' I text her back.

'Light stop bugging me! I just got stuck going to lunch with some loser. Teach's orders!'

'Aaand send! Now Light. Leave me alone!' I sighed out loud. PJ glaced at me. "What's up?" He asked. "And why would I tell you?" I asked looking at him and outing my phone away. "Because, you sound annoyed. And~ your suppose to relax!" He said smirking at me. I don't think he could tell, but there was some worry in his eyes. "Its nothing. My sis is just worrying too much."I said looking out the windshield. "If you say so! Anyway were here!" He said parking in front of (f/r). 'Yesss!!! I love this place! I hoped out of the car.

Pj's POV

I pulled in to (f/r). I look over at (y/n). Her face lights up once she sees where we are. 'She must really like this place' we got out of the car. She had a big smile plastered on her face. Her (h/l) (h/c) blowing in the wind perfectly. Her (e/c) shining in the day light. She was perfect.

I'm soooooooo sorry this chapter is short and
That it took forever to get out! But
I have been pounded with work lately and the states test
Is coming up for my school so I
Won't be able to write as much! I will try
Tho! Anyway hope you enjoyed!
(Word count -532)