The kiss

Y/n POV

"Alex! Don't kill him!" I said slowing down to see that Alex had pj pinned to a tree. "Y/n! Help!" Pj yelled. Alex's eyes held pure hatred. Pj was sweating bullets. "Alex! Put him down or I'm not tipping the food!" I said knowing his weakness. He let pj go and looked at me. " you better don't-!" He said. I smirked. Jeeko walked over. " hey pj let's go!" I said helping pj up. " hey what about the tip!?" Alex said still angry. "Oh thanks for taking the tip Jeeko!" I said walking away with pj. "What!?" She yelled. I turned back around and walked over, " come on cuz pls!" I said doing puppy eyes. "Only if you kiss pj!" She said. I looked at pj who was fifty shades is pink. I looked back and Jeeko and smirked. "Fine! But you have to give a large tip!" I said my smirk widening. Pj looked surprised. Alex was mad. "Y/n shouldn't kiss any boys! Ever!" He said. I just walked over to pj. His blush darkened. I grabbed his collar and pulled him into a short rough kiss. I blush slightly, while pj Almost passed out. Jeeko was very surprised and Alex looked pissed. I laughed quickly taking pjs hand and running to his car. He snapped out of his dase and drove us back to school because it was almost over. "So. You kissed me" pj said looking at me. "Yeah, I just need Jeeko to pay the tip. Don't worry you won't get that lucky again" i said looking at me phone.
1 message from worrier (aka:Alex)
N/n! Where r u!? Why did u kiss a boy!? Get back here now i swear!

I started laughing at loud. Pj looked over at me. "What's so funny?" He asked. " oh nothing! Alex is just mad that I kissed you. Aka if you ever see him again, you should run" I said looking at him laughing. That's when the school bell rung. I got out of the car so did pj. I sighed "when is that crazy twin of mine going to get out here?" I asked myself. "You two are twins!?" Pj asked laughing. "Ya" I said knowing why he said that me and her are nothing alike. "Hey sis!" Said a all to well known voice. " hey light!" I said waving. "So~ this is the guy you went on a date with and kissed~" she said looking pj up and down. He looked down trying to hide his pink face. Pj looked up at me his face still slightly pink. "Hey y/n! How about I give you and your sis a ride home?" He said. "Can't we just come over for dinner?" Light said. I face palmed. "Light you can't jus-" I was cut off be pj. "Sure! I'm sure my dad wouldn't mine company!" He said smirking at me. "That is if it's alright with you, y/n~?" He said with that... That face! You know what face I mean! I looked at light who was doing puppy eyes. 'Dam karma' I thought. "Ok fine lets go" I said getting back in pjs car. Light got stuck in the back.

Lights POV

'Ahhhh! I ship it sooooo much! And isn't this the cool jock kid pj? So cute!
I so ship (y/n) x pj!! >w<

A/c: light! Chill with ur ships!
Light: author~chan! Don't be so cold hearted!
A/c: light ur breaking the 4th wall with ur bad puns! Stop!

Sorry for not updating but I was busy on break! Pls forgive for I have a little bit of a life too! Anyway thank u so much!
The next chapter should be out soon sense I have an idea for it! Bye!!!