Tutoring leason!

After I little reading others started coming in with books and stuff. I helped Goth put them all away. It was nice to know that he was only about 2 years older then me, other then 6-9 like the other teachers. Then Mr. Nightmare came in with a large rack of text books asking for another rack. He was surprised when I walked up to help him in send of Goth. "Hi Mr. Nightmare! What number rack?" I say waving happily to him, checking all the books back in. His cheek bones flushed a purplish color as he said, "7". "Ok!" I said walking into the back grabbing the cart labeled '7' and pulled it out to Mr. Nightmare. "See you tomorrow!" I say going back to checking in the books. "See ya!" He said happily? He never sounded very happy. Maybe I can ask Mr. Dream... He is his brother! Oh well. Ring ring ring!

I sat back down and continued reading then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Mr. Dream! "Hello Mr. Dream!" I say bouncing up grabbing my astronomy stuff as he leads me to a table in the back of the library. Then we started studying.

-1 hour later (30 minutes till the buses come)-

I was trying to memorize the names when my not-sleeping-properly-for-a-week was catching up to me. I yawned. I leaded my head on Mr. Dreams shoulder and my eyes fluttered shut. And darkness closed around me.

Mr. Dreams POV

'She. Fell asleep on me? She looks so cute sleeping- wait! What! Dream!!! I mean. I can at least give her nice dreams... '. I use a little magic to make her a great dream. I look at my clock. 27 minutes till the bus comes. And which one does she take? I could wake her up, but she looked tired. Wait! I have her sisters number!  

Hope u enjoyed!
Have a great day!!!