godzilla sans

y/n POV 

I look up to see Cil walking up to me sitting down at the table. "Oh, Hey Cil!" I say waving a bit. Just the monster i was looking for. "Why are you sitting alone?" he asked seeming worried. "I'm fine. I just needed to ask you a question" I say. "Okie! What is it?" he said smiling. "Who has been bulling you?" I say staring at him. He seemed shocked and scared at the question. "W-What would you do to them?" he said. "I just want to talk with them!" I say smiling innocently. "O-Ok. I think I know where he is" he said grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall. After a few turns we see a dinosaur monster down the hall. I start walking towards him, but Cil stops me. "Be careful" he said letting go. I gave him a reassuring smiling walking towards. He seemed to have seen that Cil lead me to him because he started laughing. "I guess your a nerd too" he said looking at me. I laughed. He seemed confused. "I'm far from a nerd" i say whipping a tear from my eye. "Ha! you were with a nerd!" he laughed again. "And? I could kick your butt any day. But that's not why I'm here" i say. "You wanna test that idea?" he said growling. "Sure. I'm mean it's only your face that's getting bruised" I say smirking and chuckling. He tried to throw a punch. I quickly stepped to the side. He missed losing balance and falling on his face. I saw Cil running over to us. "Y/n! You said you just wanted to talk!" Cil yelled at me. "I did. I'm not the one who fell on their face. And as much as I would love to stay here and beat you, I have a new kid to show around. See ya later! And sorry Cil!" i say winking as I fast walked back to the cafeteria as me and Lust start walking to our next  class.