No Math!

Y/n POV
There was 15 minutes till the bell rang when Mr. Dreams school phone rang. "Yes?" He answered. "...of course! I'll send her down right now!" He said hanging up. "Y/n! Head down to the office!" He said, and everyone did the thing where some whisper and others watch me leave. I walked down to the office. "Um. Hello?" I say to the skeleton at the front desk. "Oh! Hello! You must be miss l/n. Miss temmie wants you in her office" he said pointing at her office. "Oh. Ok! Thanks!" I say walking into her office. (I can't do temmie's voice!) "hello miss l/n. I have your new classes! Here!" She said passing me the paper. "New classes?" I say looking at it.
(New classes)
Art
History
Gym
Lunch
Astronomy
Library

"Yes! You will help out the librarian out last period insend of math! Now go!" She said pushing me out of her office. 'No math~! No math~! I'm the greatest~!' I mentally partied while I walked to the library. Because- ring ring ring. That's why. I walked into the library there was only one skeleton at the desk. I walked up to him. "Um. Hello?" I say as he looks up from his book. "O-oh! Hi. Who are you? Why aren't you in class?" He said. "I'm y/n! And I am in class!" I giggled. He looked confessed. "I'm supposed to help you last period!" I say handing him my classes. "Oh! Um. Ok. I'm Goth! You can just come over to this side of the desk and read? I just put all the books away" he chuckled, rubbing his neck. I smiled brightly. "Ok!" I say pulled my favorite book from my bag. And sitting next to him.

Goths POV

'Shes so pretty! And she likes reading too! I think I just fell in love... How?'

Hope you enjoyed!
Have a great day!!!