25

All I want, is the taste that your lips allow.❞ ❝My, my. My ,my. Give me love.

. . . 

Faye's POV

"Ah, Faye. Lovely to see you again." The familiar, little barista Katie smiles widely at me. "Lovely to see you to, Katie." I smile back at her. "Your usual?" She asks. "Not my usual. Jessica's usual please." I say. "Alright dear." She nods. 

"Talking about Jessica," she begins as she makes her drink. "Where is she. Haven't seen her in awhile." She says. "Oh, of course, I didn't tell you." I mentally slap myself. "She's in hospital." I say. "Oh God," Katie gasps. "What happened?" She asks. "Some sort of car crash. Or, something like that." I mutter. "God." She sighs. "Is she okay though?" She asks. "Yeah, yeah. She's fine." I smile weakly. "Well, at least that's good then." She says as she passes me the drink. "Yeah." I sigh. 

"Well, send her my best wishes." Katie smiles warmly at me. "Will do, dear." I nod. "Alright then, see you sometime." She says as I walk towards the door. "See you later." I call out before walking out. 

❝Now, time to visit my baby girl.❞

-

Simon's POV

❝Give a little time to me,

Or burn this out.

We'll play hide and seek,

To turn this around.

All I want, is the taste that your lips allow.

My, my. My, my. Give me love.❞

The sweet, angelic melody from Jessica fills the room; brightening it up, almost. Each note she hits fills my ears, making my smile grow bigger and bigger. She's and angel. A beautiful one at that. 

❝Give me love like never before,

'Cause lately I've been craving more.

And it's been a while but I still feel the same.

Maybe I should let you go.❞

❝You know I'll fight my corner,

And that tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood, is drowning in alcohol.

No I just wanna hold ya.❞

Who knew such a powerful yet angelic voice could escape her lips?

. . .

"You're amazing, Jess." I mutter quietly. "I am?" She questions; uncertainty in her voice. "Mhm." I hum. "You're voice is both powerful and angelic at the same time. That's just pure amazing." I say. "Most people say that, Simon." She sighs. "Because it's true." I smile. "But, I'd like some constructive criticism, you know." She sighs. "Sorry..." I mutter. "It's fine, Si." She says. "Yeah?" I question. "Yeah." She nods. 

. . .

Jessica's POV 

"Anyway, don't you have work to be doing?" I ask. "I don't wanna." Simon whines like a little kid. "Simon, do your job." I say, like a order. "But-" "But nothing, Simon." I say. A sigh escapes his lips, "fine." "Good boy." I lightly chuckle. 

He stands up and leans down to hug. His arms wrap around my body. My arms wrap around is shoulder/neck area. "See you soon." He mutters quietly before planting a kiss onto my cheek. "See you soon, dork." I lightly chuckle as we pull away from one another. 

He just smiles lovingly at me before walking to the door. "Bye, dork." I laugh. "Bye, weirdo." He chuckles before walking out.

❝He's a dork. My dork. My lanky, adorable dork.❞

-

If you'd like, check out the preview of my new fanfic that's coming out soon! ✴

It's called: fake love ✴

It's a minizerk one ✴

So, yeah. Check it out! ✴