39

Simon's POV

"Jessica," "Hmm?" She hums in response. "It's getting late, you know." I say. "I know." She sighs. "What time does your mom come back?" I ask. I don't need/have to leave. I'm just curious, that's all. "I dunno. It depends what she's doing, and whether she's decided to visit her boyfriend or not." Jessica shrugs. "Well what time roughly does she come back?" I ask. "Between 10 and 1 in the morning." She says. "Oh," I hum. "Why?" She asks. "Just curious." I smile. "If you're worried that she'll be mad if you stayed the night, she won't." She reassures me. "You sure?" I question. "If she let Curtis stay here, I'm sure she'll let you stay." She smiles. "True." I nod. "So, you're safe. My mom won't murder your ass." She laughs. I chuckle, "okay. good."

-

Jessica's POV

I reach over Simon and grab my phone. I then decide to play some music: my favorite songs to be exact. I smile as I tap on one of my all time favorite songs; Wild by Troye Sivan. 

I turn the volume all the way up, so it's blasting out of my phone before sitting up properly and singing along.

❝Trying hard not to fall,

On the way home.

You were trying to wear me down, down.

Kissing up on fences and up on walls,

On the way home.

I guess it's all working out, now.❞

❝'Cause there's still too long to the weekend.

Too long 'til I drown in your hands.

Too long since I've been a fool, oh.❞

❝Leave this blue neighborhood.

Never knew loving could hurt this good, oh.

And it drives me wild.

'Cause when you look like that,

I've never ever wanted to be so bad, oh.

It drives me wild.❞

❝You're driving me wild, wild, wild.

You're driving me wild, wild, wild.

You're driving me wild.❞

I look down at Simon to see him watching me in complete 'awe'; his eyes wide, so you can fully see his bright blue orbs. His mouth curved upwards in a huge, adorable smile, making me smile whilst I sing.

"God, you sound so angelic." He mutters quietly, but loud enough for me to hear. "Thanks," I giggle. "Also, you're driving me wild." He smiles. I laugh, "Am I really?" "Indeed you are." He nods. "Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?" I ask. He sits up properly without breaking eye contact. He leans in close so our faces are only centimeters apart. "That's for you to decide, my dear." He whispers. A smirk presents itself onto his face. "I see." I smirk back at him.

He, without warning, slams his lips onto mine. I kiss back almost immediately. His hands cup my face. My hands grip onto his shirt, pulling him closer to me.

The kiss quickly turns from rough and almost forced, to passionate/fiery/heated.

We pull away for air. That's when we notice that he's fully hovering over my body as I lie down on my plain white bed sheets. Panting, we just stare into each others eyes. He tucks a stray strand of hair behind my ear. He opens his mouth to speak, but nothing comes out, just heavy breathing. I lick my lips before speaking, "well then," "Well then," He mutters back. "That was-" "Unexpected?" He asks, cutting me off. I nod, "very." "Indeed." He chuckles.

"One thing's for certain though," I hum. "What?" He asks. "I fucking love you, Simon." I smile, chuckling slightly. He smiles back at me, "and I love you too, Jessica."