Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I definitely thought I felt something special with Brian. He's been so busy applying to a college and trying to get 'back on track' that we never have time to hang out. When we do hang out he's either grumpy or tired.

Drew is avoiding me, and that's not helping either. It's been over two months since our kiss, and at first he was normal but then he started drifting away. I hadn't really noticed because I was trying to make Brian and I work, but I know we just can't. He's going to leave me for college, and I'll be the pathetic high school girlfriend he left behind.

I don't want that. I like him, a lot. But with him always being busy with college stuff, it leaves me more and more time to think about Drew.

I sat there crying on my bed like the helpless loser. I had gained ten pounds from emotional eating, I rarely came out of my room, and spent most of my time playing flappy bird.

My mom slowly opened the door. She looked concerned, but I don't care. She was never there when I needed her. She basically shunned me like everyone else did. Now she wants to help? Ha.

"Clyde?" She asked. "What?" I said not caring to wipe my tears. "Why are you crying?" She asks taking a seat on my bed. "Why do you care?" I answer coldly. "I care because you're my daughter and I love you." She says taking my hands in hers. I pulled away and laughed coldly. "You love me? Could've said that when I needed you, but you shut me out. When I really needed you, you treated me as if I were shit, like everyone else did. I don't want your sympathy Grace." I said.

I knew I was being harsh, but honestly I didn't care. I just wanted everyone around me to feel as I do, horrible, broken, and lost. It's not like lying either, my mom only helped me get out of the whole party mess only for the sake of her name. Couldn't go off dirtying her picture of our perfect family.

Her eyes watered and she got up, and walked away. If she hadn't been so cruel to me I would've felt bad, but she did so all I felt was numbness. I didn't even feel bad. She had what was coming to her.

I need to stop wallowing in self pity. Maybe it's time to do something stupid.

Ring. ring. ring.

"Hey." Kira said uninterested. "Hey Kira. Do you when the next party is?" I asked. I could practically hear her smiling through the phone. "Yea. You know Craig?" Kira asked suddenly interested. "Yup." I reply. "Well it's at his house. I can come pick you up later." She offered. "Okay, thanks Kira. see you then."

It was already six, so I'm guessing the party would be soon. I went to my closet and found the sluttiest thing I could find. After looking around for quite awhile, I decided on a strapless red shirt that stopped above my belly button, a black leather jacket, the shortest jean shorts I own, and my favorite red vans. Brian will finally see what he's missing.

Hey Brian. Im going to a party at a friend's house. you should come! alright see ya!

-Clyde

Okay be there in a bit.

-Brian

Success. Brian won't know what hit him.

Beep. Beep.

I quickly ran outside to find Kira wearing more clothes than I am. That is really surprising. Usually, she was the indecent one when it came to these sort of things.

"Get in the damn car you whore!" She yelled at me. It's good to be back. I rushed into the passenger seat of the car, and we took off. "Seriously though Clyde, what's with the out fit. you look like you just blew in from BitchVille." Kira frowned. "I just wanted to show Brian what he was missing." I smirked. "Oh okay. I get ya." Kira said giving an over-exaggerated wink. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Kira's expression got really serious. "Clyde?" She asked. "Yea?" She didn't say anything for a moment. "Are you the reason Drew has been acting weird lately?" Kira said keeping her eyes on the road. "Why would you say that?" I asked. "Well, ever since he went to your house that one day he's been up in his room more often, his grades are dropping, and he won't talk to anyone." She answered. "I don't know why he would act that way..." I said trying to ignore the one obvious reason. "Oh okay. thanks anyway." She said a bit crestfallen.

I have no idea why, but I actually really wanted to tell her what happened. I've been needing a friend lately, and maybe telling Kira would be a good idea...

"Okay.. I do know why Drew is acting the way he is." I sighed. Kira pulled the car to the side of the road, and stopped the car. She then turned herself fully towards me, expectantly waiting for an answer. This could either be a really good decision or a really bad decision. "When Drew came over that one day... We didn't just play video games. We kissed, and everything became super messy. He told me he would wait for me. I'm not going to lie, I'm sort of into him, but I want to make Brian and I work. I kinda feel bad now, because since I've been trying to make Brian and I work, I've pushed Drew to the side." The words came out of my mouth like water. They just didn't seem to stop, and it felt good to tell someone what's going on in my life.

Kira was quiet for a long time, and then pulled up to a house which I'm guessing was Craig's. "Well, we're here." Kira said hiding her emotions. Why is she so damn good at that? "Kira." I said grabbing her wrist. "What Clyde?! What do you fucking want me to say?! How I feel bad for you because you can't make up your damn mind?! Well, I'm fucking sorry Clyde I'm not gonna say that after you broke my brother's heart! If you want sympathy you're not gonna get it from me!" She yelled, letting go of all her anger at once.

We stood there looking at each other for a long time. I finally threw a punch, it was my turn to let out all my anger. "You're my best friend! You're supposed to help me out!" I said tackling her to the ground. I threw punch after punch. I knew Kira was trying to fight back, but I held her down with my rage. "You always want me to pick your way, but guess what Kira? Things don't always happen the way you want them to, so fucking deal with it and stop acting like a little bitch!" I said punching her even harder.

I finally slowed down my punches a bit, and noticed we had a crowd. What was even doing this for? I didn't even have a legit reason to beat up my best friend, but here I was, beating the shit out of her.

"You're a fucking good for nothing whore." Kira said spitting out blood onto my slutty outfit. I gasped and punched her one more time hard in the nose. "Does this make you happy skank?" She said, silent tears rolling down her cheek. I punched her again in the nose and this time it cracked. "Shut up bitch." I said.

As I was walking away I had realized what I had done. I beat up my best friend. What kind of person was I?

She was right.

I am a disgusting whore.

~~~

Okay I had fun writing this chapter, because it brought more of her bad ass side.

I have really know Idea what I'm going to do with this story.

Oh well. I'll try my best.

See you later.

Lexi