Chapter 32

Clyde's POV

Well back to the bar again. I think I've been going there more than I should be, but hey what else can numb the pain.

I just didn't want to think about it anymore, but there he was popping up in my mind every time I wanted him out. How could I still be thinking of him when he treated me like shit? I groaned and slammed my head against the table.

I noticed there was a really really hot guy staring at me. I think it was a guy who went to my school, uh I think his like Jacob or Jordan. Jacob/Jordan made his way over to me and took a seat on the bar stool.

He said something, but since I was already buzzed from a few drinks so I only got bits and pieces. I think he said "What's a beautiful girl like you doing sitting at a crappy bar like this all alone." He smirked. I shrugged nonchalantly. I saw Chris, the bar owner, walk over and give Jacob/Jordan a shot. "Clyde has been coming a lot recently, things have just been looking down for her." Jacob/Jordan looked at me studying my every facial feature. "Are you the same Clyde that goes to Beverly Creek High?" Jacob/Jordan asked. I nodded smiling faintly. He nodded, "Well I'm Jason."

Ooooooh JASON! I was still pretty close with Jacob, only one letter off. He didn't look like a Jason he looked more like a Jordan. He was an athletic guy, with his built body and gorgeous blonde hair. His hair wasn't as blonde as Drew's his was way better.

Why does Drew always pop into my mind at the wrong times? I just needed to get him out of there.

Looking at Jason I smiled and crashed my mouth to his. At first he was confused, but he caught on. I ran my fingers through his soft hair, and he was pulling me closer by the belt loops. I need Jason as close as possible, because I needed to feel something and lately I haven't been feeling anything.

"Ah get a room!" Chris whined as I flipped him off. I crashed my mouth to Jason's again, and let my tongue explore every inch of his mouth. He tasted like spearmint, which is my absolute favorite minty flavor. Jason pulled back, breathless. "Don't you have a boyfriend?" Jason asked suddenly looking unsure. I sighed, thinking of Drew again. "Had a boyfriend." I frowned. "Oh okay." Jason answered, resuming our make out session. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he carried me out to his car.

He pushed me up against the car door and started kissing me on the neck softly. I let out a moan, and felt him smile against my skin. Jason began to suck on my collarbone. Well that's gonna leave a mark.

"My place?" He asked. "Yea." I agreed. Jason fumbled with the keys as I nibbled on his ear gently.

"Clyde?!" The voice asked alarmed.

Shit.

I know that voice from anywhere.

"What are you doing here Drew." I snarled distancing my self from Jason a bit. Drew sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I had a feeling you would be here, alcohol has recently become one of your biggest weaknesses." Drew said pursing his lips. "Okay, great. I'm leaving now." I rolled my eyes, walking to the passengers side of Jason's car. Before I made it to the passenger side, Drew caught my wrist. "This is all of my fault so I'm not going to get mad at what you were just doing." Drew said trying to calm himself. I could see he was really struggling keeping his anger controlled, and it was kind of surprising since he was such a laid back person. "Damn right, this is your fault. Now I'm dealing with it my way. So I you could leave now, that would be great." I spat venomously. He cupped my cheek, which took me back a little, But I quickly slapped it away. "I love you Clyde. So much. The reason why I lied to you was because-" "You know what Drew, save it for someone who cares." I said slamming the door to car.