Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Drew's POV

I sat in English waiting for the bell to ring. The room was quiet except for the tapping of my fingers on the desk. Only 7 more minutes until I see Clyde. I never knew I could love a person as much as I love Clyde. I know she probably doesn't feel the same way, but I'll be patient and wait for whenever she comes around.

She's been through so much, and I just wish I would've been more supportive of her. The past is the past though, and Clyde's trying her best to forget all of that.

2 more minutes.

The bell was about to ring, and my classmates were already packing up their bags.

1 more minute.

I couldn't take it anymore, and I left before the bell rang. Walking quickly to the parking lot, I texted Clyde. Her car was no where to be seen.

She still hasn't texted back. I hope she's okay. After a couple minutes of having internal battles, I finally decide to call her.

"Hello?" She sounded broken. Someone had hurt her, and I was determined to find out who. "Clyde? Where are you? Are you okay?" I was worries out of my mind for her, I just wanted to protect her. "I-I don't know where I am, I've just been driving for a couple of hours. I don't know Drew." Clyde cried. "What happened babe? Please tell me." I said breaking at every sob. "I'm dirty Drew. Y-You don't deserve me, you could do so much better." She said crying even harder. "No babe, you are my everything. What would ever make you think that you're not good enough for me?" I asked.

She went quite for a moment. "Drew..." Clyde said quietly. "Yea?" I asked concerned. "You are the most perfect human being I've ever met." She said.

We talked about where she was and how we would get her back. Turns out she had gotten herself pretty far.

Wow. I can't believe how much I'm addicted to this girl. She's like a drug, and I'm hooked.

~~~

Woah.. really short chapter.

Sorry guys, and sorry for the wait too

Erm I want pizza

Buy me pizza

K thx

Alexis