Resurrection-Chapter 11

"Espio, come in! Do you copy?"

While Espio was accompanying Shadow down on Earth, the rest of Team Chaotix- Vector and Charmy, awaited on their home ship, orbiting the planet. Chaotix's spaceship had a unique design. It was a generic red rocketship with a white tip, but attached to its side (or on its top while the ship is flying), was a small tan house with maroon roofing, and a statue of a hen to top it. In this house, was where the detective agency was located. On Earth, the only thing visible is this house, as the rest of the ship is concealed underground.

 On Earth, the only thing visible is this house, as the rest of the ship is concealed underground

Vector was awaiting for his investigator, Espio, to report back to him.

Vector's watch flashed, "Espio here. I'm with Shadow right now; we're locating the Chaos Emeralds before Mephiles does- What was that?...Ah, Shadow thinks there's one near. We could use you two down here."

"Mephiles is after the Emeralds, huh? We'll be down soon to join ya!" Vector replied.

"Espio, out."

The connection ceased, then Vector called for Charmy.

"Yeah?" the young bee called back.

"Set coordinates back to Earth!"

"...OK."

Vector looked out to the beautiful orb known as Earth, waiting for the vessel to move.

"Charmy?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go!"

"...'K."

Vector awaited again. Still nothing.

"Charmy!"

"You're wearing out my name!"

"Well, get the ship movin'!"

"What if I don't wanna?"

Vector stomped over to the TV Room where Charmy was sprawled out on the couch eating a bag of cheese curls.

"I'm not gonna ask you again, Charmy!"

"Then don't."

"CHARMY!"

"Fine! Quiet down, you're louder than the surround sound! I never thought that'd be possible."

Vector saw Charmy's hand shoot up, holding an unfamiliar remote. Charmy clicked a button, and just like that the ship's engines started. Charmy typed the coordinates to Earth on his laptop.

Vector was left dumbfounded, "How'd you do that? Where'd you find the time to set that up?"

"Don't worry about it." Charmy yawned.

"I'm the leader! I have to worry about it!"

"Yeah, well, you were more like a dictator by promoting so much hard labor."