The Microwave Cannon

Theme Song: "Born 2 Run" by 7Lions
_________________________________

*Theme Songs will always be in the Attachment!*
_________________________________

*RECAP OF PREVIOUS EVENTS*

-Shadow the Hedgehog was confronted by Black Doom, the leader of the Black Aliens (an alien race that comes to Earth every 50 years on the Black Comet). Black Doom claims that if Shadow helps him collect the seven Chaos Emeralds, he will tell Shadow of his origins, for Shadow has amnesia. Shadow eventually learns that he was created by Dr. Gerald Robotnik; the grandfather of Dr. Ivo Robotnik, aka Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog's greatest enemy). While creating Shadow, Gerald Robotnik was helped by Black Doom, using his own blood- making Shadow part-Black Alien. After many revelations and self-realizations, Shadow concludes that Black Doom was just using him to take over the Earth. Shadow finds himself in a final battle against Black Doom. In his victory, Shadow sends the Black Comet back to space, where the Eclipse Cannon, a cannon powerful enough to blow up the Earth in one plasma shot, was waiting to obliterate the comet...
_________________________________

A Few Moments Later...

"He did it. I always saw good in Shadow."

"Really? Because I didn't."

From their spaceship/home hybrid, the members of Team Chaotix, Espio the Chameleon, Charmy Bee, and Vector the Crocodile, watched the Black Comet leave Earth's atmosphere.

"He just saved the whole planet!" said Espio, the ninja, voice of reason, and calmest of the group

"Yeah, I know. CHARMY! Where's the popcorn?! This comet will explode soon!" said Vector, the fearless leader, strongarm with a big head, yet is no meathead when it comes down to accessing information (virtually).

Suddenly, a steaming bag of freshly-made popcorn, soars across the room, and hits Vector on the head.

"There you go, you big, overgrown, gecko!" Charmy exclaimed; he is the youngest and brashest of the group, but has the best eye of the trio, with a strong skill in finding/locating items of interest.

"Why you little-"

Espio snapped his fingers to draw attention, "Uh, the comet is slowing down."

"And?"

"Which means, if it stops-" Espio trailed off, noticing the comet did stop moving, "Err, the comet will blow up and the large debris will strike the Earth!"

The chameleon was now intently focused beyond the glass wall, "Wait...It's moving again?...No...The gravitational pull of the earth is bringing it back to the surface!"

Just then, the ship's intruder alarm starts to go off. Espio, Charmy, and Vector turn towards the door and are in a fighting stance. Through the cracks of the door, a yellow light flashes multiple times, as are loud banging sounds are heard. On the last sound, the alarm system goes silent.

Espio readies a small blade, a shuriken, for whoever walks in. He flinched slightly when an outward dent appeared on the door, as if hit. Then another and another.

Finally, the door breaks down, and smoke creeps into the room, but no one is seen. Espio turns invisible for a few seconds, and when he reappears, he is in front of the broken down door, and holds his blade up, ready to throw it. A footstep is then heard, and with lightning reflexes, Espio goes to throw it, but his hand is slapped away, making the blade hit a wall. The smoke clears a little bit, revealing a silhouette of the interloper.