Chaos

Theme Song: "Ticking Bomb" by Aloe Blacc
_____________________________

"I got it! It's over here!

Sonic the Hedgehog was out looking for the Chaos Emeralds- seven powerful gems that have an immense power. One alone can grant the power to control time and space. When all seven are united and used correctly, their combined power can put an end to an entire planet, and perhaps more- only under the condition that they fall into the wrong hands.

Sonic, along with his two other friends, Tails and Silver the Hedgehog (a hedgehog who was from 200 years in the future) were in a farmhouse, where one of the Chaos Emeralds hid. Tails and Silver walked over to Sonic to find him holding up a hen above its nest, where the white Chaos Emerald was found. Contrary to the name, all of the Emeralds came in different colors; all of which were: yellow, red, white, blue, aqua, violet, and the typical green.

Silver chuckled when he saw Sonic struggle with the hen, so he used his psychokinesis to remove the Emerald from the nest, and made it levitate into his marked hand. On both of his palms and the back of his hands were the glowing symbols; a wide line starting at the wrist, travelling up his hand, both lines diverging into a circle around the hand.

"Hey!" howled a hard, raspy, masculine voice. It was a farmer with a shotgun.

"RUN!" Tails yelled.

Of course, Sonic boomed out of the farmhouse through the wall, allowing some of the chickens to escape from there. Silver used his powers against the man, when he cocked his gun aiming at the two. The gun then illuminated with an aqua-colored energy. The man tried pulling the trigger, but Silver locked it in place, and slowly started to bend the entire chamber reach upwards, until the whole gun had an "L-Shape."

"ALIENS! They're here!" the man cried, dropping the defective weapon and scurrying out of the farmhouse.

"Why is it always me they call the alien? You guys aren't from this planet either!"

Tails snickered, "Come on Silver, let's go catch Sonic!"

Later That Evening...

"One Emerald down...six more to go." Sonic pouted.

"Did we even bother to check if there were any around here?" asked Silver.

"Good thinking Silver!" said Tails.

Tails picked up his Chaos Emerald Tracker, which looked like a ship's radar, and powered it on. To his surprise, it beeped.

"Hey, we have one! It's over-...actually,...it's coming closer!" Tails observed, as a white dot on the radar slowly started to beep its way to the center of the monitor.

As this happened, the growl of a motorcycle outside Tails' house was heard. It screeched to a stop and the dot beeped to a stop as well. Outside, the purring of the engine shut off. Silver's fist tightened and glowed an aqua aura, ready for the late-night intruder.

Yet, intruder it couldn't have been; this stranger had the civility to knock on the door. Tails walked over to his door and opened it. Standing there was Shadow the Hedgehog.

"Shadow? But...I thought I fixed this thing to find only the real Chaos Emeralds?" said Tails, referring to the false one Shadow already has.

"Well then, your device must be working." Shadow replied, pulling out two Chaos Emeralds- one green and one blue.

He handed Tails the blue one and put the green one away.

"Wait a minute, hold on! You usually like to keep the Emeralds to yourself, why are you giving us this one?" Sonic cut in.