Epilogue

Theme Song: "His World (Blue World Prelude)" by Lee Brotherton
_______________________________

"Why are you still wearing that?" Silver asked.

"What's wrong with it?" Sonic responded.

"Everything." Shadow now.

It's been a week since the big battle. The three were walking through a park in Central City, spending time walking across town. Construction work was going on everywhere they went; on the roads, the buildings, the sidewalks. There was so much to repair, but luckily the most important thing was the first to repair: hope.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sonic continued.

"Dude, that hat was from a party that took place three days ago!" Silver stressed.

"And?"

"Nobody keeps a party hat for not even an hour!"

"Unless you're a blue moron named Sonic." Shadow tagged.

"But it's got my name on it..."

"Oh, boo-hoo, get real."

"Hey, what's that?" Silver pointed above.

In the sky, there was something flying down fast.

"It looks like a meteor!" said Silver.

The closer it got, the more correct Silver was. It did look like a giant rock, however, there was a steady flame shooting out from behind it.

"I don't think meteors come with thrusters." Shadow noted.

"A ship?"

"Let's see." Sonic concluded.

The rock's speed was consistent, like it was meant to crash.

"If that's a ship, they're going for a crash-landing!" Sonic exclaimed.

Before the boulder landed, Silver was going to use his powers to stop the ship, but Shadow stopped him:

"We don't know if they're a threat or not."

Silver nodded and in seconds, the boulder had crash-landed onto the grass, creating a small snug crater in the dirt. Just then, the boulder appeared to release steam, and a door slid open from it.

"Well, it's a ship." said Sonic.

Then, two beings jumped off it, both looked like regular humans, one pale and one tan. The tan one suddenly started to transform, he grew out brown hair all over, claws, and sharp teeth. He now looked like a werewolf- snarling and growling at the three hedgehogs. The pale one was wearing what looked like black leather battle uniform. Sonic now remembered who they were; they were the same duo who he met when he traveled to the other dimension a while back.

The one in black then aimed two chrome pistols at them. "I've come a long way for this. Sonic and Friends, hand over the Chaos Emeralds to us for your crimes against the universe, or your little Saga ends now!"

The man's voice was deep and slightly gruff, almost like Shadow's.

The hedgehogs got into their fighting stances, Sonic in front, "Whoa there, watch it! You don't wanna make a bad Legend of yourself!"

*Sonic & Friends Saga ends here....More information in "Story Progression Notice #2."

*Also, stay tuned for Trivia to come later!

*Vote and/or comment if you liked this story!