Resurrection-Chapter 16

"I am the flood to cleanse humanity. I am the judgement and doom, to this day. I am the end, I am the dark that conquers the light. I am, the apocalypse! The hearts that beat every day and pump the very life of this world, will finally cease with its rhythm! No one on this world will remember Mephiles The Dark, because there will be no life form left to even remember."

Mephiles was about three miles (about five kilometers) away from Earth's atmosphere. The planet's clouds were red and there was what looked like patches of ember scattered across the continents.

"And now," Mephiles began again, "...it's time to claim the last two Chaos Emeralds. I find it incredible how considerate they were in bringing them to me, even after I lay waste to their friends...or so it seems. Well then, Silver is alive after all. Not to worry..."

He rotated around to admire the tremendous sphere of dark energy, that was slowly expanding.

"I will make right of that for sure this time. Heh, heh...Hahahaha! MWAHAHAHA!"

*Just another filler chapter, but I needed it to be here....

But voting would be nice at least! Please? 😢

😂

Oh, not entirely relevant to the plot, but I want you to listen to how awesome Mephiles' laugh is:

Now how many of you went back to reread that last line? Hahaha!

~By the way, this was the scene from "Sonic The Hedgehog (2006) where Mephiles killed Sonic. Okie, bye!