Resurrection-Chapter 17

"Sonic!" Blaze called down.

Sonic and Tails checked above them and jumping off the nearby restaurant's roof was Blaze, followed by Shadow, Wave, and Jet.

"Hey guys! Jet, what are you doing here?" Sonic asked.

Wave elbowed Jet.

Jet sighed, "Listen, I haven't been completely honest with you...I kinda had a Chaos Emerald when we took you in..."

"Oh...uh, well, I mean, that's alright. At least you're telling me the truth, I guess. You can hand it over now."

Wave elbowed Jet harder now.

"Ow, Wave!"

"He's waiting!" Wave pressured.

"...Well uh...Ha! You'll find it funny, ha!...We just lost it!"

"You what?" Sonic grunted.

"I know! It's funny right?!"

"Not even."

"Oh...Well, it was Wave who let it go!"

"Wwwhat?! Ms. Fitty Kitty over here tackled me!" Wave snapped back.

Everyone scanned over to a silent Blaze.

"Well...yes, I suppose there's no way to avoid that matter." she confessed.

"Hello, Tails?...Cream, are you sure this thing's on?"

"Yes Mr. Knuckles, see? It says 'Connected!'"

The transmission feed was coming from the radio on Tails' plane. Everyone turned their heads to pay attention.

"Hey Knuckles! I hear you loud and clear! What's up?" Tails responded.

"I'm gonna need you to fly over to Cream's house. I got a pretty big package that could help us in this fight!"

"What is it?"

"It's probably not best to say out-loud, just hurry!"

"I'm on my way, Knuckles!"

Knuckles nodded and gave a thumbs up on the screen. While he held this position, thumping was heard. Knuckles was awkwardly tapping the device he was using.

"Cream, how do you turn this thing off?" he said through his toothy smile, still holding his thumb up.

"Just hit 'Disconnect,' Mr. Knuckles!" Cream's voice was heard from far.

"This one?"

The screen went dark, but you could still hear Cream's giggle. "No, that switches to 'Audio Calling!' This is the-" Then the feed ended.

"I told Knuckles I could make a communicator for himself." Tails sighed.

"I think it's best he doesn't have his own, he seems like that person who'll unintentionally butt-dial everyone at almost every hour of the day." Sonic added.

"Hahaha! Well, I better go pick him up then. I'll be back soon, everyone!"

Tails turned on the engine, rolled around and lifted into the cherry-colored sky.

"So, anything else you'd like to spill?" Sonic back to Jet.

"Well uh...About Silver..."

"What about me?"

At that moment, Silver The Hedgehog was descending from above. "Hey everyone!"

"SILVER!" Blaze cried.