Resurrection-Chapter 9

Elsewhere...

"I've been thinking...The fate of the world is on my hands...If I kill him, the evil of religions will cease to exist, religious scriptures will be rewritten, religion itself will change forever. But if he wins...we might as well just rename this world 'Planet Hell.'"

"But you have a lot of people to back you, including me. We could do this, you could do this! We're all confident of it."

Suddenly, a black hole appeared behind them of the center of the rooftop. Out from the Realm Of Darkness was Ansem.

"Ah, but you shouldn't have such confidence, you will all lose in the end."

The two rotated to face the intruder.

"Who are you again?" the tan muscled one asked.

"You will both know very soon...whether or not your father succeeds Nathaniel, I will make sure that darkness reigns supreme! Let's just say, your struggles of reality are about to grow far past your imagination! Until next time, Nathaniel and Joseph."

Ansem was engulfed by his wormhole around him, disappearing right along with it.

"Just he wait until we kill him and the rest of Satan's demons!" Joseph, the stocky one said again. The other one; the paler, slightly taller Nathan, huffed:

"Hmm...a part of me thinks he just came to warn us...and I don't think he works for Satan, or any other underworld in this world for that matter..."

*........I'm not gonna say anything! 😆
-Except: Vote, comment, and/or share if you liked! Thank you.