C4. A New Friend

Normal Point of View

Before Momoka had blacked out, Sadatsuka was just creepily smiling, walking away with a unlady like chuckle. Sadatsuka didn't even think of helping Momoka, thinking that she deserved it.

After all, a monster like her doesn't deserve to be beside Erina-sama.. The black haired girl thinks to herself. She was glad that there wasn't any students around, so that there wouldn't be anyone to help Momoka.

However, since she only in her first year, she didn't know that some second year students were lingering around the halls, chatting amongst themselves since they didn't have classes for the time being.

A certain second year was casually wandering around the school premises, whistling a song as his footsteps echoed throughout the empty halls. His blond colored hair unkept, just like it always was since he was young. When he swiveled to his left, he stopped in his place, seeing a familiar looking kouhai of his, leaning on the wall for support and her hands grabbing ahold of her head.

"Maki-chan!" Kuga jogs his way to her, grabbing her shoulders to straighten her up, "Oi, Maki-chan!"

"... Don't.. Don't come near me!" Momoka yells, her eyes shut closed as she pushed Kuga with little to no effort. Even though her eyes were close, tears still managed to escape, startling Kuga a bit as he witnessed it.

Kuga still stays put, stubbornly kneeling in front of Momoka, waiting for her to calm down, even just a little. And when he saw that she had let her guard down, Kuga calmly places his hand on top of Momoka's head, ruffling her hair. "C.. Calm down Maki-chan," he lowers his voice, barely above a whisper as he continues to stroke her head.

A few minutes later, Momoka calms down, and she makes no movement. Kuga then realized that she had passed out, so he carried her, one arm under her legs, and one behind her neck. He was struggling, since he wasn't that strong, but he was lucky that the nurse's office was close by.

The nurse immediately instructed Kuga to lay her gently on the bed, and she'll check up on her.

"You may now go back to your class, Terunori-kun," said the nurse as she rummages through her things.

"Nah, I don't have any classes right now," the male responds back, shaking his head in protest.

The nurse doesn't question any further, and proceeds to check up on Momoka.

And as the woman was doing her work, Kuga was thinking. He was wondering why he found Momoka like that, and she wasn't like herself, crying and pushing him away. And the question that made him think more was: Who did this to her?

"Terunori-kun," the voice of the nurse makes Kuga stop thinking for a moment, and he waits for what she was going to say, "It seems like she only passed out. Do you know the reason why?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," Kuga sighs, closing his eyes for a moment, then opening them.

"She'll wake up in an hour or so. I'll call her guardian so that she can take her home," announced the nurse, going to her table to call Momoka's guardian.

Meanwhile

Two women were currently chatting in a restaurant, one of them being the owner, and the other a underclassman of hers. Both of them were catching up with each other, telling their most recent trips or doings.